Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 29th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yeah Entry Fee is Up, But...

Those $30-$35 jack shack spots are getting pretty scarce but why do I see more and more reviews where mongers are tipping $50-$60 or more for a handy? What happened to the $40 standard and providers being satisfied with $30? We're not talking GFE here. These girls aren't being penetrated. What's the deal my mongers?
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I have been tipping $40 for a standard finish which includes some over the clothes roaming and maybe a quick boob grab at the finish. If they are 40+ old laundry ladies then guys are really overpaying as the quality of the massage is also in decline from what I have seen just a lot of elbows and pinching the skin and then if your lucky 10 minutes of sensual rub before the flip

One thing I noticed is that guys are going into these places and are openly trying to hit on the girls and see them outside the shop. This happened last two times and the second time the MMS and myself heard the whole conversation and the other one I heard bits and pieces through the wall and it was the same thing it was more like they were on a date then getting a massage and HJ. I think this can have an effect on prices
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

The MP girls are asking for more too. Some actually expect 60 for a fully-clothed HJ these days. Back in the day, that would be 20 - 40 max. A BJ, even a BBBJ could be had for 60 max. And FS was 80-100. Of course, there were always exceptions (so please don't start with, "well, I was getting...from so-and-so for $..."), but things were generally cheaper not so long ago. You'd think with supply so much higher than demand it would be the other way around. Go figure.
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Pay what you are willing to spend. I am only willing to spend $40 for an adequate HJ. $60 for a CBJ, $80 for BBBJ, $100 for CFS, and $140 for Greek. Unless the provider is SUPER hot or provides exceptional service I usually do not deviate from this pricing. Some of you may call me cheap but I like to consider myself old school. Like asiansam stated the market is flooded with providers. If one won't accept the stated gratuity then another one will. Simple economics of supply and demand. I've never had a provider refuse service on account of my guidelines. I just told the provider that I was willing to leave without any services provided and the provider always succumbs for the additional "tip" in hand, mouth, VJ, and/or chocolate starfish. lol. For those who are willing to pay more for such services then more power to them. The true value of any commodity is the price you are willing to pay.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

you guys might want to be open to the idea that available supply may have shrunk the last year or two. There are virtually no reliable places in HB now and other cities have been passing regulations also. I do think the foot shop/jack shack places are fairly crowded now.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Good point, Hugh G., but it's kind of like pushing mercury around. One area dries up and they move somewhere else. It's not like these girls will give up and get square jobs or go back to China. Sometimes the venue moves or morphs, and it does make our job more difficult, but that's why we come here for intel.

Monger1, good post. I always have to weigh the consequences when faced with an unreasonable (to me) tip expectation. Do I pay the higher fee and get pissed off at myself, or do I hold my ground and piss her off with the result of shittier service? Not an easy choice to make. Walking is an option, but less so when you're already a half-hour into it and will have to pay at least something for that time and then go pay more money somewhere else to get what you came for. Low-balling or walking may make it easier for the next guy, but it only creates hard feelings in the here and now, and puts a damper on the session at the very least.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Like in any deal be ready to walk without any disappointment
Unread December 30th, 2016
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Keep in mind that 40 for handy and 100 fs has been the going rate for 25 years. Prices for everything eventually go up. My paycheck has gone up a lot in the past quarter century. I have been tipping 50 for hj and 120 for fs for the past year. If service is exceptional, I'll even go a little higher. The BIG thing for me is--this is what I pay for cute, young, professional providers. The old lady still gets 40 and I walk if she don't like it. Yea, anybody paying $60 to an old lady with a belly who lets you roam under her clothes is wasting their money
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...I know there are some laundry ladies offing FS for $70 tip. 10 years ago it was all hot young K-Girls for $100 tip now it's like we are in monger Walmart. Everything made in China, save money...live better but cheap Chinese products that don't perform as they should but you accept it because it 30% cheaper. That's why I have been using SA pretty much exclusively.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Damn...I know there are some laundry ladies offing FS for $70 tip. 10 years ago it was all hot young K-Girls for $100 tip now it's like we are in monger Walmart. Everything made in China, save money...live better but cheap Chinese products that don't perform as they should but you accept it because it 30% cheaper. That's why I have been using SA pretty much exclusively.
The Chinese shit always breaks after one or two uses anyway. Same with their pussy exports lol. "Monger Walmart" thats what we should call these cheap jackshacks without proper walls. Sure you bust a nut but there is no value provided in the service you received its just a cut above jerkin off alone in the shower.