Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 18th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

there's a lot of response to the initial info about this rapist that I posted on other forums. warning as many other providers is the first step. spread his info around. catching him is the challenge. LE will need to be involved. if the girls don't want to cooperate with them this rapist will not be stopped. anyone wanting to administer parking lot therapy to him should use private messages and keep any plans for street justice off of the public forums. LE doesn't approve of vigilantism. if you obtain any additional info about this rapist immediately contact your friendly and always helpful local police officer.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
His WeChat is Josh Mwangi but thinking the dirt bag rapist just picked a name from TruthFinder and maybe just has a beef with Josh Mwangi. I have no idea where the fuentes1997 handle came from. The agent who booked my appointment sent me a screenshot of her conversation with the scumbag's conversation with her and it included fuentes1997 and the phone number. PM me and think I can share the screenshot here.
I just googled "Josh Mwangi Los Angeles" and the 4th result was this: www.imgrum.net/user/kenyamerican/49474678

I clicked the link and there are lots of pictures of this guy and he fits the description your provider gave perfectly. Black guy, glasses, around 30. He also posted some pictures of himself 3 weeks ago in Chino Hills which is probably less than 15 miles from where you said this happened. Dude, if I were you, I'd send the pictures to your friend and maybe it's the guy.
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=funtimes07;89094]I just googled "Josh Mwangi Los Angeles" and the 4th result was this: www.imgrum.net/user/kenyamerican/49474678

Really no need to go the popo. This is a brass knuckles and baseball bat kind of thing.

If I were younger in fighting shape I'd set his ass up somehow. Surprise mutha fuckah. Someone must know someone. Know what I mean Vern?

Sam is right anything live should be done with PM's.

Good on ya Redfish and those who did their homework on this douche.
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that is our dilemma when dealing with assholes like this. We can't go to LE and luring him to a trusted girl where there are several of us mongers there in the room to rough him up isn't a viable option either (although it would be satisfying). Redfish, I hope you have a better alternative. It is a fact that most of us like these girls and want to protect them somehow. Our hobby just makes it too dangerous to do so.
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

some of you are suggesting brass knuckles and baseball bats. such violence. I'm going to offer this rapist a fun day trip out in the ocean on a nice fishing boat with several of us. it was how Michael settled things with his brother Fredo. or maybe a few of you guys can take this rapist to Vegas and give him a night time tour of the desert. I have shovels available if you need to borrow them.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy talk
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

Hopefully she let 5-0 collect DNA. No doubt he'll be in CODIS or VICAP.
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some additional 411

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
I just googled "Josh Mwangi Los Angeles" and the 4th result was this: www.imgrum.net/user/kenyamerican/49474678

I clicked the link and there are lots of pictures of this guy and he fits the description your provider gave perfectly. Black guy, glasses, around 30. He also posted some pictures of himself 3 weeks ago in Chino Hills which is probably less than 15 miles from where you said this happened. Dude, if I were you, I'd send the pictures to your friend and maybe it's the guy.
Before anyone gets too excited, there's also a Joshua Mwangi listed in on the IMDB site: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1269607/ , who has several technical credits (video/boom operator) and one bit movie part ("Ox" Robbie Mullins, a low-budget video circa 2002) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337707/...=tt_cl_sm#cast. This would put him closer to 40 than to 30. Same guy or different one? Definitely worth investigating further, but let's not jump the gun. We can use this thread to work together and get the facts straight before we all jump to conclusions...
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Some more info on Joshua Mwangi the video producer, who has previous and/or present addresses listed in LA, La Habra, and La Mirada: http://radaris.com/~Joshua-Mwangi/150183678. Once again, I caution against jumping the gun, but it's worth investigating this one a bit further.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoja-chingu View Post
Hopefully she let 5-0 collect DNA. No doubt he'll be in CODIS or VICAP.
Not to make light of this, but if she is a BB provider, that might have been one interesting sample they collected!

Unfortunately, I don't think she even called the cops, and it's days late now for a rape kit. Hate to see this guy get away with it, but I'd also hate to see some of these amateur detectives here go off half-cocked and end up focusing their attention on the wrong guy, or getting in over their heads even if it's the right guy.