Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 8th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Say it ain't so....

Lib HRC is sucking hind tit.... It's not too late to switch to Trump!
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I want my free ride with garden grove Kim
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

According to exit poles the senate remains Red and Trump is the president. The #1 reason
given was the idiot posts of the Lib. Nobody wanted to be affiliated with that degree of
stupidity. Keep up your lame remarks Lib. Girl you just might be the reason this country
gets straightened out.
Unread November 9th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
According to exit poles the senate remains Red and Trump is the president. The #1 reason
given was the idiot posts of the Lib. Nobody wanted to be affiliated with that degree of
stupidity. Keep up your lame remarks Lib. Girl you just might be the reason this country
gets straightened out.

Oh, and Lib...Pass me Madonna's number so I can collect on her offer you told us about...I promise not to say anything about voting for Trump until after she swallows.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Well well we finally got the lib to stop yapping
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
I want my free ride with garden grove Kim
Gang bang?
Unread September 18th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
Gang bang?
WTF, Alan Thick died. Your handle getting off on a Dead Cat Bounce?
Unread September 19th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Oh, and Lib...Pass me Madonna's number so I can collect on her offer you told us about...I promise not to say anything about voting for Trump until after she swallows.
10 months gone by and I never got the material girl's number, but according to her...Oh, she's good, and she swallows. Nice bit of historical trivia.