Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 12th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Protest!!!

Not 1 peep out of Lib since the election? I'm sad and want to protest. He was the only one posting new content daily! Now I fear that MPR will truly die. For all of those who wish to protest Lib's going dark...Join me so we can hold a candle light vigil to to blame him for the death of MPR.
It's a shame President Trump never mentioned anything about bringing prostitution jobs back to Americans. We are still subbing out the heavy lifting to the Chinese that continue to underbid hard working Americans!! I was just at 1 Health next to H.Salt in Westminster and the girl only wanted $70 for FS!! How can American women compete with that? They even have a fuck pad around the corner they will take you to if the curtained rooms are full...NO extra charge!!! It's an outrage!!! I'm sure if the TPP is allowed to go through we would see an even more drastic reduction of the price of our favorite commodity (PUSSY) and the negative impact it could have on the way of life here in American is immeasurable! I propose a "luxury tax" on foreign pussy and bring those jobs back to Americans so they don't have to hide in dark places like Seeking Arrangements to find work!

PS: This just in... Lib has not been posting because he is too busy out leading the #NotMyPresident movement. He said he will be back sometime around mid 2017 to support Hillary again for the 2020 election. Once her presidential pardon kicks in and she no longer has to fear incarceration she will be free from prosecution to openly pilfer more funds from her foundation to run again.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Hey Kid I am sorry to report that libs public supper $ was stopped and I hear they have a deportation hearing scheduled. But if I remember correctly Trump did say he would create
all types of jobs so our hobby can still hold out for help.
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I think Lib self-deported. He went back to find a job before the influx of deportees starts taking those jobs that Mexicans don't want.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Lib has been eating a lot of crow lately when he should have not dropped the ball and stuck to a diet of bald pussy
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

If only this were true………

Canada to build Wall
News Update from Canada

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the
border into Canada has intensified in the past week with the rush of Hollywood celebrities. The Republican
presidential campaign and election of Trump is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution.

Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of
sociology professors, liberal arts majors, global-warming activists,
and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood
producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red
Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "He was cold,
exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range
chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a
chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher
fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers
that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their
fingers in their ears and kept coming. Officials are particularly
concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border,
pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where
they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an
Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single
bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All
they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips.
When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often
wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high-hairers.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education
camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the
Constitution, and find jobs that actually contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the
border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip
to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen
young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration
authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior
citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they
were alive in the '50s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk
Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.
Citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are
creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara
Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading
jazzercise apps to their cell phones.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy
just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, how
many art-history majors does one country need?!"

--
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I did hear that Trump has a position open in the Govt. for Hillary.... Ambassador to Benghazi!!!!!
Unread November 13th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I did hear that Trump has a position open in the Govt. for Hillary.... Ambassador to Benghazi!!!!!

I heard same rumor, but if she takes it the understanding is she will only be allowed to send extra security requests to John Kerry after Trump takes office. Also if she does take it her husband Bill will sign agreement not to complain about any attention or inattention that John Kerry decides to give the matter. Pooof!!!
VIP User

It is funny how with the rumors of HRC getting a pardon from Obama has her supporters saying she deserves a pardon because she did nothing wrong.... LOL If she did nothing wrong she should NOT accept a pardon to prove her innocence!
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

i=all I have it say is give Trump a chance ans ee what he does. It's the same thing I said when Obama got elected.

The election is over so lets gt back to the real reviews
Unread November 14th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

4 years fighting back the rapist in chief, his illegal alien whore in chief, and the nazis who put them there. Let's go.