Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 23rd, 2015
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road
Default at a crossroad here. Help!

Hi, First, this is not a troll or BS, I just am at a crossroad here and would like advice from some of the married mongers. I'm a 45 year old married, suburban white dude living the upper-middle suburban life. Have a lot of discretionary income as my wife makes bank. Married for 22 years and it's been stale for a long time. Same positions, same buttons to push, bing bang boom. She's gained weight and isn't as attractive to me anymore. No excitement outside bedroom either. She is a very nice and good person however. Also let's me have a lot of guy time and doesn't break balls.

I started with a few legit MP and it was nice having a younger (my wife is older) asian gal rubbing me down, a little sensual but no tug. Then I hit a few places for a RT and liked it. Total of 2x RT. Then I hit a place where the girl gave a great massage but wants a date! Wow, that changes things. Am I going to be that guy? Sneaking around, burner phone, hotels, etc. I could probably talk my way out of a RT at an AMP but not that. Is it worth it?

I have to say, the thing that intrigues me most is DATY. I don't know why but it's been so long since I've done that. And some nice, fresh, smooth AMP lady sounds pretty great right now. It would be very exciting and very dangerous.

My inclination is to just continue a once a month massage with her (there was no HE but the best massage I've had and she was sexy and teased a lot) and play safe. But the MAN in me says go for it. I swear, no bull here, just wondering what you married guys think. You know what it's like to have the same woman for 10 plus years; it gets OLD. They can be wonderful people but sometimes you just catch a scent of something fresh and have to have it.
Unread March 23rd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletop99 View Post
Hi, First, this is not a troll or BS, I just am at a crossroad here and would like advice from some of the married mongers. I'm a 45 year old married, suburban white dude living the upper-middle suburban life. Have a lot of discretionary income as my wife makes bank. Married for 22 years and it's been stale for a long time. Same positions, same buttons to push, bing bang boom. She's gained weight and isn't as attractive to me anymore. No excitement outside bedroom either. She is a very nice and good person however. Also let's me have a lot of guy time and doesn't break balls.

I started with a few legit MP and it was nice having a younger (my wife is older) asian gal rubbing me down, a little sensual but no tug. Then I hit a few places for a RT and liked it. Total of 2x RT. Then I hit a place where the girl gave a great massage but wants a date! Wow, that changes things. Am I going to be that guy? Sneaking around, burner phone, hotels, etc. I could probably talk my way out of a RT at an AMP but not that. Is it worth it?

I have to say, the thing that intrigues me most is DATY. I don't know why but it's been so long since I've done that. And some nice, fresh, smooth AMP lady sounds pretty great right now. It would be very exciting and very dangerous.

My inclination is to just continue a once a month massage with her (there was no HE but the best massage I've had and she was sexy and teased a lot) and play safe. But the MAN in me says go for it. I swear, no bull here, just wondering what you married guys think. You know what it's like to have the same woman for 10 plus years; it gets OLD. They can be wonderful people but sometimes you just catch a scent of something fresh and have to have it.
well, you have two choices....

1) go home throw your wife on the bed and lick her pussy like you mean it until she is a rag doll then fuck the shit out of her.

2) Start playing the game: Warning: Once you start you will NOT be able to stop.

Back some years ago I was married to a pretty good looking gal, but sex (as you say) had become rote. I was exactly where you were when I met a chubby little Chinese gal from Lake Forest. She made me feel alive again. She gave an excellent massage and stroked me off like I was doing it. I bumbled and stumbled around a bit. Found Urban in Whittier and got my sock wet.

Then I discovered a few DATY gals. I know they get their pussies licked repeatedly, but they responded so well it made me feel like a man again.

Wifeepoo always was a lush, but her drinking was getting annoying. Too drunk to fuck most of the time.

One night, I was licking her pussy like a madman, going after it like I was used to at the parlor. She stopped me and told me that I was trying too hard.

That was the beginning of the end. The sex was part of it, but the general attitude and drunken belligerence was the end of it. A woman that's 5'4" just shouldn't drink two bottles of wine at night. Having been married to a belligerent drunk before, I threw in the towel....house and all.

I leave you with a poem by Robert Frost: What you make of it is up to you.

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost :
Unread March 23rd, 2015
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

Im married.. Im 40.. if i would get the chance of having a piece on the side i would consider it. Some times like chance says you wanna feel like a man. Maybe this girl just wants a friend with benefits. Maybe she is here and her husband or boyfriend is still in china if she is from china. You know woman do get horny and maybe she saw you and said fuck he seems nice and why not have him as a fuck buddy till i go back or her man comes here. Just be honest with her. tell her your married and see if she still wants to proceed with a date. if she does then go to a motel with her were they do cash or go to her place and fuck her if thats what she wants.
Unread March 23rd, 2015
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road

First off, I love it that you guys will quote Robert Frost poems. Many of these reviews are written so skillfully, I'd guess most mongers are college educated, middle aged guys. I love reading these forums because the writing is actually good (much better than the dreck on political/news forums). Anyway, as far as the two choices Chance, #1 is out. She doesn't like "that" anymore. #2 is looking likely but will probably keep it at the AMPs. I have no idea what the gal is after. She seemed FOB and sweet.
Unread March 23rd, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

if she makes bank you can divorce her and she will owe you alimony....sounds like she would be paying for your massages in the future...sweet deal. I would not make your decision based on how you feel about this one MP girl because girls and feelings like you have for her will come and go often. The decision about what to do with the MP girl and what to do with your marriage are two separate things and dont let one affect the other. Thats my opinion. You can bounce around from one shitty massage girl to the next for long periods of time and you dont always find one that wants to date or more importantly one that you want to date.
Unread March 23rd, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I know where you're at. I've been there too. If you want to keep your life drama-free and your marriage intact, it's safer to keep it all business. Do whatever you want at the AMP, but keep it there. It's tempting to get involved with these girls outside the shop, and flattering that they would give you the time of day, but chances are you will eventually get bored with them too. Then what? You can be a bastard and dump them, but that's no fun unless you're a sadist. Taking it outside the shop also increases exponentially your chances of getting caught, and for what?

To me, the gain to my ego and sexual experience aren't worth the added stress of having an outside girlfriend, provider or not. Go to the AMP, get your ego and weenie stroked (or sucked, fucked, etc.), and go home with a clear head and a free heart. Be friends with the girls, be their "favorite," but my advice is to resist taking it to the next level. Peace of mind is no small thing to throw away.

The guys who know me will say I'm a fucking hypocrite, but my advice comes from my experience. I am what I am, and I have had no success in following my own advice in this regard, but that doesn't mean it's not good advice.

Good luck!
Unread March 23rd, 2015
Junior Puppy

slurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant future

I'm married and over 50. I dated this one girl for about 5 yrs. It was the best time of my life. But she kept working and after awhile her attention went to some one else. I felt it might come to this so I had prepared myself and just rode with the flow. I've been lucky were i can still have a friend or two to hang out with from other places. And I love DATY too. So like Chance said you can't stop once you start. There is nothing better than that young flavor. Anyways, I always tell them I'm married and its easier for me that way.
Unread March 23rd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I know where you're at. I've been there too. If you want to keep your life drama-free and your marriage intact, it's safer to keep it all business. Do whatever you want at the AMP, but keep it there. It's tempting to get involved with these girls outside the shop, and flattering that they would give you the time of day, but chances are you will eventually get bored with them too. Then what? You can be a bastard and dump them, but that's no fun unless you're a sadist. Taking it outside the shop also increases exponentially your chances of getting caught, and for what?

To me, the gain to my ego and sexual experience aren't worth the added stress of having an outside girlfriend, provider or not. Go to the AMP, get your ego and weenie stroked (or sucked, fucked, etc.), and go home with a clear head and a free heart. Be friends with the girls, be their "favorite," but my advice is to resist taking it to the next level. Peace of mind is no small thing to throw away.

The guys who know me will say I'm a fucking hypocrite, but my advice comes from my experience. I am what I am, and I have had no success in following my own advice in this regard, but that doesn't mean it's not good advice.

Good luck!
This is good advice. But it sounds like you're already hooked table!
Unread March 23rd, 2015

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. That "young flavor." Great stuff
Unread March 23rd, 2015
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Married, here for the reasons many others stated. Sticking to the amps has been fairly safe for me. I don't venture out, all it would take is that one crazy bitch. Would not want to ruin my marriage or lose my kids. Nothing is worth that. Also remember that some may seem sweet, they're out for what they can get. You have to be careful not just your wife finding out, but not disclosing too much info to your atf. There are cases of some stalking, threatening to tell the wife.

Anyone have any stories of a monger getting caught by SO and what happened. That might scare you straight, or me.