Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 22nd, 2015
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Undercover Sacramento County Sheriff Sting Operation 2015

Undercover Sacramento County California Sheriff's Deputies Sting Operation 2015

Local news report video

http://www.news10.net/story/news/loc...lors/22298633/
Unread February 23rd, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

15 MPs shut down and 150 arrests...wow, the streets of Sacramento are so much safer now. All the crackheads I saw walking around the State Capitol building when I went there on business in the late 90's must be gone since they can now devote resources to busting $40 Hand Job shacks.

On to more important things... on the video, Cristina Mendoza's (the newsreader) tits are hugging her sweater so nicely..yum

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default that little bitch christine mendoza

Fucking prissy little bitch. I want to "hate fuck" her and ram her asshole until she screams, that little news whore. When I pull out, I want to see shit, sperm and blood on my dick. Can't stand that high and mighty attitude.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
Fucking prissy little bitch. I want to "hate fuck" her and ram her asshole until she screams, that little news whore. When I pull out, I want to see shit, sperm and blood on my dick. Can't stand that high and mighty attitude.
You need an Annie visit my brother....
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Someone Need to inform the chief, that the community wants hj's ...

The media always brings up the human trafficking card.. I prefer to call th
Independent contractors..