Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 25th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not on the 4th floor is it?
There's a place up there I've been to with a young girl named Dale.
She is cute but won't let you touch her pie.
Unread January 25th, 2018
VIP User

Winning

no 1 block east over by In & Out Burger
Unread January 26th, 2018
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah thanks for the remind. I used to do her she liked my daty but I didn't like her bj's. Did she ever pull out that vibrator when you were deep in her pussy?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning View Post
Diamond Spa is now $35 hour and $25 for half. I've been lots of new young girls

Hey Winning, lucky you. Can't beat $35 an hour with extras to your liking. So again the question are they Viets or Chinese or what and are the girls all consistent on extras? What extras and what tip for each? I think I saw that place long ago and if same place they would do hj's extra only and wanted at least $35-40 tip. Sound familiar?
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Probably Chinese

I'm guessing they are probably Chinese.

I've only been to a couple places in La Palma and both time they were Chinese.
VIP User

Winning

Chinese viet Korean they all look the same upside down and its all pink inside
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Wow....you must make some real connection with the ladies! This is just my thing but I enjoy getting them to talk at least a little about their home countries...some of these girls have little life outside their parlor and appreciate a little interest shown their way. Sometimes it pays off in more service as well. As I said, that's just my approach....
Unread January 27th, 2018
VIP User

SE Asians like Viets, Thais, Filipinas, Indonesians, Cambodians and southern Chinese tend to be smaller and have smaller pies w finer natural pie hair than NE Asians like Northern Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese and Koreans.
I like the NE Asian girls just fine but prefer Viet, Thai, Cambodian and Filipino girls.
Unread January 27th, 2018
VIP User

Default The only time I got close

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver88 View Post
yeah thanks for the remind. I used to do her she liked my daty but I didn't like her bj's. Did she ever pull out that vibrator when you were deep in her pussy?
She only let me try to stuff her once.
Had her teed up doggy style and started to slide in when she reached back and grabbed my shaft. She wouldn't let me go any farther in bc she said I was too big.
(I'm only average)

I still try from time to time but she won't budge and as she's not getting any younger, I'm not holding my breath at this point tho I always ask.
Unread January 29th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning View Post
Diamond Spa is now $35 hour and $25 for half. I've been lots of new young girls
Reality of it is you'll get 15 mins instead of half hour for yoru $25....rush job place.