Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 25th, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future
Default Honey at Far Chiro #4

still in search of Honey/Angie
anyone know where about Honey is?
thanks
Unread December 1st, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by domelongtime View Post
still in search of Honey/Angie
anyone know where about Honey is?
thanks
YES...I, too, have wanted to find Angie, (as I knew her at #4, as well) I may have to look through my old PMs, but someone told me (after #4 closed) she went to TEMPTATION, in Stanton. I did a fly-by, last year, but did not see her, or did MMS know that name. And, if I am correct, she had a sister running/owning another MP in town (OC). LOVED those Tits!
Unread December 1st, 2015
VIP User

bango

If she hasn't resurfaced this long, probably safe to say she's retired ?
Unless you punks are holding out!

I did manage to see her little before she left #4, never mentioned anything about moving or retiring. Had an old # for her but no longer works. Sad times, she was good.
Unread December 2nd, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

I believe she still around, many new places open up and she must at one of them. me too I had her several weeks before she's gone at #4. Got her # and called no luck. she is not good of returning call. and she changed her # a lot. she is super tease, I like her. she also has a friend name Kimberly working at #4 too. anyone know where Kimberly is?
thanks
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I want to ask a question for clarifiaction...

Are we talking about the same Angie that ran the last AMP in #4 before the place became a 420 dispensary? I met Angie, before she opened, when she and an old man were inside prepping and cleaning. I stopped in and engaged in a fairly long conversation with her. This is how I learned of her sister's shop somewhere else. Angie spoke very good English, and she had some large tits.

This is all AFTER...Nikki and crew left: http://www.mpreviews.com/p/nikki-Mas...777-71393.html
VIP User

bango

Honey/Angie, was at GG spa upstairs before #4. Yeah she was there before it turned in to a 420 shop.

As far as I know she wasn't the owner, it was her friend's shop.
VIP User

Maybe a little history would clarify for everyone. I first saw Honey at Lampson/Euclid, yes on the second floor. same mms/owner for #4. Honey would do a lot of teasing and talkative about how she would be a import car model and very busy travel. I am sure many of you remember her?? at that time she did hj with a lot of teasing. and into nude/hj. after I believe MMS move Honey to #4 and she change her name to Honey/Angie/Nikki. there she seen to open up into the dark side, which I called the fun side. she will lfk and teasing nonono dfk. and p2p and fs with a lot of play. which I missed. can't really find someone like that. any recommendation of similar, please MP me? thanks
VIP User

oh one more thing. I do saw another Angie at #4. I had her only one time. she is more skinny then Honey. only the flip she went straight to BBBJ which I was surprise. and a lot of p2p, which I do missed her too.
VIP User

and here's the link to Honey http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review
Unread December 5th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Hana1971 is infamous around these parts
Default nose

this is the same Angie who drove a tuned up little Lexus, and had a little crinkle on the tip of her nose? yeah, those boobs.....