Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

If you were the father figure in her life and started boning her at 18 that is pretty sick but if not and once she is a couple years older like 21 or so then I don't really see a huge problem except you are married to her mom still lol.
Unread November 16th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Lol, exactly! I'm sure Woody and MPKid are in agreement on this one!
You guys crack me up... Can you not read? It's not like I'm lusting after my stepdaughter. If you knew her and how naive she is about this topic it would even be more creepy! This whole thread is a WHAT IF scenario not something to be take without a whole lot of "tongue in cheek". I will go on the record saying I DON'T WANT TO FUCK MY STEPDAUGHTER..... BUT.... If she was a WHORE working in an MP.... FUCK YES I WOULD HIT THAT! Keep in mind all of you holier than thou types...EVERY girl we have ever fucked was SOMEONE'S daughter, sister, wife or mother.
As for the comment that I don't respect women and they are just objects... YOU ARE RIGHT 100% and you are WRONG 100%. If they are in this business then YES to me they are just objects to take my money and make me cum. (Just like I am to them...I'm not a person to these girls I am a walking, cumming wallet) But I do respect that and understand that is their choice of how they want to make their living. I know many if not most don't have a whole lot of options but I'm not looking to marry, date, fall in love with or befriend these girls nor am I under any delusion that they want that from me so if you call that objectification....I'm guilty.
Unread December 3rd, 2014
Junior Puppy

Ambrosia is infamous around these parts

I had one of the Dads at my kids sporting activities show up at my door. That was pretty awhward yet exciting too. Funny thing, he already recognized me by my legs....(I never show my face). So now we got a lol secret smile on game day
Unread December 3rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
I had one of the Dads at my kids sporting activities show up at my door. That was pretty awhward yet exciting too. Funny thing, he already recognized me by my legs....(I never show my face). So now we got a lol secret smile on game day
I thought that was you! How do you keep your legs so smooth? Really sexy!
Unread December 4th, 2014
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have a step daughter that is 18 and hot. I tease her all the time about getting a job at Cafe Lu (one of her high school friends works there) and if I came across her at the local AMP I might have to do it and use the ol' if you don't.... I'll tell your mom what you're doing! That way we would have assured mutual destruction if either ratted out the other! Balance of power! LOL
Dude, I'm interested. Can I meet her ? I mean, not as a monger but as a real date. She sounds friggin hot. I would like to at the very least meet her friend from high school...
Unread December 4th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klausbarbie View Post
Dude, I'm interested. Can I meet her ? I mean, not as a monger but as a real date. She sounds friggin hot. I would like to at the very least meet her friend from high school...
Sure thing bro just give me your name address and phone number and I'll hook you up!
Unread December 5th, 2014
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
I like legs would love to see yours and compare no faces, assuming you are a woman
Unread December 6th, 2014

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously I found my cousin on a hobby web site. Would I do her? Probably not but I do remember as very young kids exploring each others bodies!
Unread December 8th, 2014

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. You just found out that your cousin is turning herself out for money and that's all you can think about ? You are not concerned that she is broke & needing to sell her services to horny guys like me ? You should be very very concerned, brother.
Unread December 8th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
Wow. You just found out that your cousin is turning herself out for money and that's all you can think about ? You are not concerned that she is broke & needing to sell her services to horny guys like me ? You should be very very concerned, brother.
How do you know she is broke?