Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 7th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

She is still a whore...just low volume and nothing wrong with that and if you are one of her first customers she wont be so jaded and fuck like a robot. So have at it but keep it at $200 a meet and get your moneys worth! She probably went home and told her friends that she gave this guy a bullshit story about wanting to do threesomes and he believed every word of it. Even at her age she is trying to hook u but u know that.
Unread January 7th, 2015
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
...but have no issues fucking GG Kim after 16 guys dropped a load in her shitter before you arrived.
No way is Kim getting more than 12 a day with her increased rates.
Unread January 7th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
No way is Kim getting more than 12 a day with her increased rates.
Dude that is hilarious. Can you imagine getting your can pounded even twice a day?
Unread January 7th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well OB has it all figures out... LOL I met a very cute 20 year old today on SA. Viet Japanese mixed in college. She is just a cute very sexual girl that just broke up with her BF because she wanted to fuck other guys and wanted him to fuck other girls AND she wanted to bring girls home to do 3somes but he wasnt into it because he was a virgin when they met and was too "in love" We met at Starbucks and we never discussed money at all. Why this is intriguing to me is want to bang a GND type that is looking for some fun without her being an all out whore. She said she's a typical college student that is living on her own for the first time, works part time and struggle to make ends meet. If I can put an arrangement together that is less than my mongering budget I might put this one to the test for a while. I think its funny how everyone says "These girls have 3 or 4 guys that they take money from and fuck...blah blah blah" but have no issues fucking GG Kim after 16 guys dropped a load in her shitter before you arrived.
I take it that OB stand for Ol' boy? Classic.

Awesome Starbucks story. My Starbucks story hasn't ended. I can't fuckin ditch her...Kwap!
Unread January 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

We shall see....I have known more whores than most guys out there (present company excluded) and I can smell a whore from a mile away and this girl smelled like hello kitty cupcakes and cotton candy! LOL So if she will go for less than my already obscene mongering budget I will give her a chance to prove you all right! If she's a whore I'll NEXT her and abandon this experiment. I'm meeting a 33 year old Latina MILF tomorrow that already agreed to less than I spend on monthly HJ, HX, MP girls so if she turns out as hot as her pics she will be the back up to the Asian GND. If these 2 are a bust I give up and resort back to what we all know works... $40 HJ, $100 FS and $180 HX 10's I guess I'm your typical asshole that even though what we do here is great...I'm looking for that Holy Grail of pussy. So far the closest I have came was SE Asia. Maybe I can ask Leonard Nimoy to remake "In Search Of" to see if the Holy Grail of Poon exists!!! LOL
Unread January 8th, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

MPKID, you are the MAN. Hello Kitty cupcakes, I'm still laughing at that one. Go get that gold digger poon.
Unread January 10th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think its funny how everyone says "These girls have 3 or 4 guys that they take money from and fuck...blah blah blah" but have no issues fucking GG Kim after 16 guys dropped a load in her shitter before you arrived.
I have issues with that. I get grossed out whenever I read those kind of stories here. I have no idea why anyone in a position of spending money on women as sex objects would be agreeable to adult activities with women who either aren't on the sex object radar nor discriminating at all in who they let do whatever to them. Why is the bar so low?

I've tried the arrangement route and it gets old. You're only getting the sex and some casual time with a girl who is not your girlfriend and because of that soon you'll be wanting variety again. You also realize that even if it's within your budget it's not cheap. You're burning your time and emotions on a girl who doesn't actually give a rat's ass.

The only thing that has kept my head on straight is to have at least 2 or 3 outcall girls I rotate and try to set up a meet with at least 1 of them once a week. Sometimes I go to AMPs just for HJs if I need a fix and have not been able to meet up with any of my regulars. Most regulars only last about a dozen times before they drop out and I have to replace them.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Where does all the cum go? It just sits in her ass accumulating all day and after 8 or 9 guys it's start to ooze out her ass.

You guys have to remember why we pay them. It's to leave us when the sex is done. So either u want a girlfriend or u want a whore but I don't see the point of having a girl that is a little bit of both. I prefer a whore who is a really good actress and she is always available when I call and she charges me half the going rate. Is that too much too ask?
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Where does all the cum go? It just sits in her ass accumulating all day and after 8 or 9 guys it's start to ooze out her ass.

Who knows where it all goes, maybe into a tissue, maybe down the toilet, may be there is a regular that comes in and sucks it out throughout the day, or maybe it is being saved and used to sire a mini monger army to be sold into slavery someplace or for adoption. It's one of life's great wonders.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post

You guys have to remember why we pay them. It's to leave us when the sex is done. So either u want a girlfriend or u want a whore but I don't see the point of having a girl that is a little bit of both. I prefer a whore who is a really good actress and she is always available when I call and she charges me half the going rate. Is that too much too ask?
Hugh, Do I have to teach you everything??? LOL I want a girl that is MY whore! I'm a greedy bastard like that. Obviously I don't have issues or anything against whores I love them long time... but in my search for the Holy Grail of poon I thought I would take a short walk down this path and see if I can find a "girlfriend experience" willing to be my personal whore. OK, I have no problem if she has a few other guys that give her money and make her THEIR personal whore too... and like all others here the payment is so I can cum and go as I please. If all else fails I can always hire a 20 something K-Girl that could win the "Best Actor" award