Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 5th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assaholic View Post
OP doesn't have anger issues and he's asking a valid question. However, IMO, "amateur" vs. "ho" is a state of mind, YOUR mind that is. Do you suppose anyone's non-ho GF, wife or booty call would put out if you stopped taking her out to dinners, going on vacations with her, buying her gifts and jewelry, paying her rent or car loan, stopped taking her calls whenever she needed something, or simply stopped taking out the trash, as the case may be? Fat chance, unless you're the spitting image of Brad Pitt from a couple decades ago. Cash is simply a convenient, common denominator which is of equal value to both parties in the deal. Replacing it with jewelry, your time or vacations doesn't really change the deal, and deal is "You give me something I value, and I'll give you something you do". Whether it's in the context of a marriage or an "arrangement" or a shady AMP joint, it's still the same deal, just a different venue. Sorry, I didn't answer the OP's question, because I haven't been to the site. I used to be on the sugardaddy site a few years ago, but it was way outside my budget at the time, and even if it weren't, as the above poster said, I'm certain I wouldn't be the only "daddy" in the picture.
THANKS ASS!!! Couldn't have said it better myself. That is exactly what I meant by all women are whores in one way or another.
Many of the girls on SA say they need money for school, bills etc and why not find a guy with means that can help them with those things. One girl put it like this....if they date another college guy he will not have money, won't take her anywhere, fuck other girls, party and drink too much and all she will be getting is fucked one way or another! LOL These young girls on this site are actually pretty bright. Why not find a BF that has something to offer??? I actually think the majority are looking for 1 guy to provide what they want but there are many that are going to try to grab all they can from as many guys as they can.
Unread January 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Her body seems out of sorts kinda like a scrawny arms Rob Lowe thing. Get a few more pics before proceeding but if its her than you could take the chance but with hotel costs its gonna run $400Plus. I hate the thought of spending double the norm because it takes a lot to get double the value. So she is quoting by the hour then its not a good thing cause an amateur isn't worried about the exact time of the meeting.

I had a Filipina nonpro nurse lined up a couple months ago but she lived in the IE and she realized how long the drive was and tried to charge me extra just before our date so I kicked her to the curb before I even met her. If she was super hot I woulda paid it but she didn't quite have the bod for it.
Unread January 5th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

There are several hot pics of her but I'm gonna pass. She started at $500 and said for a couple hours...So I threw out $250 for an hour and she countered with $300. I could go see a real pro 10 with 10 quality service for $180 on HX but something is intriguing about some of the girls on this sight. I'm gonna pass on this straight up whore though...tempting but not worth the cost of admission for an unknown.
Here is another pic

Last edited by MPkid; May 9th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.
Unread January 5th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Here is the breakdown I have found after a day and half there. Many straight up whores. A couple SUPER hot young girls said straight up $300-$500 I'll meet you at a hotel.
Not surprised, this is what I knew you would uncover. About the girl you're calling super hot and shared the picture of - that's not hot at all, and not because I'm not as much into Asian woman as a typical guy. She's just flat out not worth even $300. $150 maybe.
Unread January 5th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
THANKS ASS!!! Couldn't have said it better myself. That is exactly what I meant by all women are whores in one way or another.
Many of the girls on SA say they need money for school, bills etc and why not find a guy with means that can help them with those things. One girl put it like this....if they date another college guy he will not have money, won't take her anywhere, fuck other girls, party and drink too much and all she will be getting is fucked one way or another! LOL These young girls on this site are actually pretty bright. Why not find a BF that has something to offer??? I actually think the majority are looking for 1 guy to provide what they want but there are many that are going to try to grab all they can from as many guys as they can.
I'll tell you why they tell you this - what's really going in is they are still banging those college guys because they like the dicking they get from penniless assholes who happen to turn them on. But they also like money, so they want a guy (or 2 or 3) to fund their bullshit. They think they can have their cake & eat it too yet all but a very few of them 5 years later will end up broke and in debt, nothing to show for it, and still getting a dicking from the kind of dirtbags who somehow have no problem smashing random new pussy on a weekly basis. The few who don't end up with such a fate will have found a real proper sugar daddy but without the direct transfer of cash, so it's respectable, they will stay with such a guy for a few years and then he will eventually toss her because he'll finally come to his senses. Then these women will have no marketable skills yet still spend money like it's going out of style, and turn into 40-something saggy tantra goddesses with way too much plastic surgery and mental baggage that would makes even an open minded guy think twice about staying in the same room with them.
Unread January 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Most SA providers want a "dedicated" relationship. They want a regular payroll. They may state $5K/mon but you can reduce this to $1,500/mon. But the joy of mongering is the ability to choose whom you like at the moment. Not have a regular for a long period of time. That's like being married!...
Unread January 5th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

40-something saggy tantra goddesses with way too much plastic surgery and mental baggage that would makes even an open minded guy think twice about staying in the same room with them.[/quote]

Haha! Welcome to the wonderful world of aging whores... They all turn into Coco, Lily Shirley, Anal Annie....Can't wait for Rosemead Jenny to drop her prices....LOL!
Unread January 6th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I had dozens of real college girls from USC, UCLA, PCC, etc (I used to check their college IDs to make sure they were over 18) hotter than her from a discreet add I used to post on craigslist some 10 years ago, all for around $100 per session. This is when CL was still new and trending up in new users...it was as popular as instagram/kik/snapchat is with the hip young crowd now.

One way to know they were non-pros is they all DFK and BBBJ (they never even knew you could use a condom to give a BJ). Most of them didn't even expect me to use a condom since they were on birth control....but I always played it safe with CFS.

Difference why I was able to get them GFE for $100 per session vs $500 (time was never a factor...sometimes a session was a quicky, sometimes it was multi-hour, multi-pop with dinner and a movie):
1. I used to straight out mention I already had a girlfriend and just always had a fantasy of having a regular mistress on the side (they like the fact that I had a girlfriend--it made me less of a loser creep).
2. I had a nice place I owned and lived on my own in a nice part of town (they know it's not a police sting in a hotel, or a loser creep living in his mom's basement).
3. I would send them pictures of me being active on my mountain bike or skiing, surrounded by friends (again...shows them I'm a likeable guy with friends, not a CL serial killer type).
4. I went to the gym 3x per week...still do (I wasn't some bald fat guy they need to close their eyes and goto a happy place while I fucked them).
5. I would propose that we meet in a public place like a starbucks for coffee the first time we met...in reality, they almost always just came straight to my place instead. (This disarmed their fears of meeting a psycho loser creep alone).
6. I was patient...I would post an ad once per week, and on average catch a good one once per month.

Those were the days!
Unread January 6th, 2015
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I think SA is better suited for aging rich guys who want an "affair". They don't care much about the sex. They want the "mistress" situation. Like the rich Google exec who OD'ed and died before the act...
Unread January 6th, 2015
VIP User

Well OB has it all figures out... LOL I met a very cute 20 year old today on SA. Viet Japanese mixed in college. She is just a cute very sexual girl that just broke up with her BF because she wanted to fuck other guys and wanted him to fuck other girls AND she wanted to bring girls home to do 3somes but he wasnt into it because he was a virgin when they met and was too "in love" We met at Starbucks and we never discussed money at all. Why this is intriguing to me is want to bang a GND type that is looking for some fun without her being an all out whore. She said she's a typical college student that is living on her own for the first time, works part time and struggle to make ends meet. If I can put an arrangement together that is less than my mongering budget I might put this one to the test for a while. I think its funny how everyone says "These girls have 3 or 4 guys that they take money from and fuck...blah blah blah" but have no issues fucking GG Kim after 16 guys dropped a load in her shitter before you arrived.