Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 17th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
Barbara Boxer is pushing for a similar bill. But, there is no way they can overturn this election, period. If we eliminate the Electoral College vote then the candidates campaign strategy will shift to the most populated cities and they would virtually ignore the rest of the country. I believe that if the 8 biggest cities/counties voted for a candidate that is all that would be needed to secure the majority of the popular vote.

Yep frankkim,
you said it in a lot less words than me.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
LOL!
The Obamas are BLACK and they are getting evicted January 20th
Doesn't that count?[/quote]

What are we counting? This is not bullying, etc. After 2 terms under present law it is time to go.

We had an election and time to focus on future, no?

I'm sorry about the Dodgers and Giants but didn't the Cubs win the World Series in 7 games in extra innings? Time to put one foot in front of the other and move ahead, no time for a MJ moonwalk.

BJ, is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
but the kid is not my son.
She says that I am the one, but the kid is not my son.

entertainment or election
protest or mass confusion
constitution or revolution
that's what we have today...

'Cause we danced on the floor, in the round...

People always told me be careful of what you do...

Tomorrow is another day...another way...Wake up, wake up,
easy does it.

Hold on tight to your dream...
When you need a shoulder to cry on...
When you get so sick of trying...

If your face don't want to smile,
if it takes just a little while,
Open your eyes and look at the day,
you'll see things in a different way,
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow,
Don't stop, it'll soon be here,
It'll be here, better than before,
Yesterday's gone, Yesterday's gone.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I agree. The forum has gone from good natured ribbing to gang-on bullying. I'm out and back to talking about getting my junk pleasured.
Bullying? Aren't we all grown men? Does being called an idiot by political opponents make us want to curl up in a fetal position in our safe space before killing ourselves? Let's have some context here. None of us here are troubled teens coping with identity or self-esteem issues, or university snowflakes deluded with the expectation of no opposing views. Man up! Some of the commentary here is less than civil or downright rude, but maybe we should reflect on the scenes in Gran Torino where the kid learns to deal with it and stand up for ourselves. Politics is and always will be a volatile subject for discussion. Not just here but anywhere. That's why a separate forum was set up for it.
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=asiansam;88374] Does being called an idiot by political opponents make us want to curl up in a fetal position in our safe space before killing ourselves?

Hey! I resemble that remark!
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
The Obamas are BLACK and they are getting evicted January 20th
Doesn't that count?

What are we counting? This is not bullying, etc. After 2 terms under present law it is time to go.

We had an election and time to focus on future, no?

I'm sorry about the Dodgers and Giants but didn't the Cubs win the World Series in 7 games in extra innings? Time to put one foot in front of the other and move ahead, no time for a MJ moonwalk.

BJ, is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
but the kid is not my son.
She says that I am the one, but the kid is not my son.

entertainment or election
protest or mass confusion
constitution or revolution
that's what we have today...

'Cause we danced on the floor, in the round...

People always told me be careful of what you do...

Tomorrow is another day...another way...Wake up, wake up,
easy does it.

When you need a shoulder to cry on...
When you get so sick of trying...

If your face don't want to smile,
if it takes just a little while,
you'll see things in a different way,
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow,
Don't stop, it'll soon be here,
Yesterday's gone, Yesterday's gone.[/quote]

[quote=alanthick;88378]
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Does being called an idiot by political opponents make us want to curl up in a fetal position in our safe space before killing ourselves?

Hey! I resemble that remark!
you'll see things in a different way...
Yesterday's gone, Yesterday's gone.

All together now! Breathe...Relax...

Cooler heads prevail..
Unread November 25th, 2016
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

There is a good argument to keep the electoral college to give the states with small populations a voice.
Maybe the Dems should take a closer look at the DNC Super-Delegates and figure out why that is a fair system to the un-anointed Presidential hopefuls and their supporters.
Hillary only got this far in 2008 and 2016 because of the influence of Bill and the corruption of the DNC. If the Dems want to be upset, they should look inside their own camp. They may have won with a better candidate.
Hillary was so flawed and unlikable, even with the insider help, she would have lost to just about any decent candidate.
What strange times we live in.