Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 27th, 2016
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road
Default AMP music!

Anyone else find themselves humming the loungy Chinese music they pump into the rooms! I love it. It's part of the whole experience. And each place has a different style, some play that sax-heavy lounge music, others the pling, pling, plank, Chinese traditional, others Asian pop music that combines both with some back beat. I hate it when there's no music; I'll sometimes play my own on my phone, which adds to the GFE.
Unread May 27th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a fan of that pop easy listening stuff I hear in some shops. This one shop played a loop of Air Supply. I hate Air Supply. When I was going to Cloud 9 in Westminster, they played a looping CD on a portable boom box. Not only was the music bad and repeated after 30 minutes but the sound quality was really bad too.
Unread May 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletop99 View Post
Anyone else find themselves humming the loungy Chinese music they pump into the rooms! I love it. It's part of the whole experience. And each place has a different style, some play that sax-heavy lounge music, others the pling, pling, plank, Chinese traditional, others Asian pop music that combines both with some back beat. I hate it when there's no music; I'll sometimes play my own on my phone, which adds to the GFE.
To each is own. I prefer no background music. I like to hear the sounds of slurpin' and slappin' without those sounds being drowned out by songs I hated in the 80's. I do like Chinese pop music though. Just not when I'm getting my knob polished.

Last edited by asiansam; May 27th, 2016 at 05:46 PM. Reason: spellcheck!
Unread May 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Anyone remember those days when it seemed like every AAMP and indie provider in SGV were using the same Enya CD? I liked that CD, but it started to get old.

Sail away, sail away, sail away! . . . Lol
Unread May 27th, 2016
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

These days I use my phone to provide background music of my choice.
Unread May 27th, 2016
VIP User

boblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant futureboblove222 has a brilliant future

I prefer the sound of girls moaning in pleasure
Unread May 27th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Anyone remember those days when it seemed like every AAMP and indie provider in SGV were using the same Enya CD? I liked that CD, but it started to get old.

Sail away, sail away, sail away! . . . Lol

I hate that song. my ex wife and her BF had it on their answering machine and they did that to me on purpose so every time I called to talk to my little kid I got that fucking song and I never was able talk to my kid. I finally had to get a court order to make them answer the phone.
Unread May 28th, 2016
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

I'll take anything but Kenny G. I can't stand the dude and somehow he's become the official AMP artist around here. If some day I find a time machine, first thing I'll do is go back and slip a plan-b pill in her mom's drink.
Unread May 28th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

The music only serves the purpose of covering adjacent rooms noise, and to impede recording by LE.
I'm ok with the music, no matter what it is. Provided that I'm getting GFE treatment from my ATF.
The provider looks/talent greatly outweighs all other factors, incl. room cleanliness, ambiance, etc.
Unread May 30th, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

There is a place that had the same guitar music CD playing nonstop for about 5 years straight! I was always surprised, but strangely comforted, to find that it was still playing even after being away from the place for long periods of time. I used to joke about it with my ATF there, but some of the songs were actually pretty good. I even tried to figure out a couple of the guitar licks at home(I made that my entry in the thread "You know you're a monger when..."). Anyway, that CD has finally been retired now, it probably melted or completely wore out. Oh the countless happy endings that disc must have seen!