Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 26th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Endings for Ladies?

I know this has been brought up before and the general consensus is this probably happens but not often. I stumbled across this Yelp review that might disprove that theory. There are 2 ladies that reviewed this place and both said they got HE from a guy at a legit Thai massage place. Now I have to think this must go on much more often than we think but it's just most ladies are not going to post reviews about getting a handy at a MP out of guilt, shame or embarrassment that they let it happen. Especially on YELP of all places!!! Thoughts???? Maybe there is a market for a ladies version of MPR so the lonely ladies will know where to go to get a HE and a massage!

Scroll down and read the review for Xanna K and AJ. I might have to email Xanna on Yelp and let her know I'm available for massage sessions! LOL

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-stars-bo...er-los-angeles
Unread July 26th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

http://herprivatepleasures.com/

written up here.

But that's in NYC. I wonder if there is somewhere more local.
Unread July 26th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
http://herprivatepleasures.com/

written up here.

But that's in NYC. I wonder if there is somewhere more local.
This guy is my new hero...he's a dirty monger disguised as a therapeutic healer/sensual massage provider. But he will use his hands, vibrators and I'm sure his cock to make sure she is a repeat customer. The beauty of his deal is women will go there with the idea that it's just a "massage" knowing it's actually a pussy massage or more.... He beats the legality issues saying he's a non profit and you don't have to pay for his service! Brilliant!!! Free pussy with bonus tips! I need to open a MP that caters to women...then charge mongers like us to work there...plus charge the female clients for the services!!! LOL Anyone looking for a job?
Unread July 26th, 2015
VIP User

pcho010101 is infamous around these parts
Talking

I know for sure, yes, there are some female customers ask for felame therapist to massage their nipples and pussy (not fiv)! Please don't ask me how I know....LOL
Unread July 26th, 2015
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I was wondering if you took your girl to the fish n chips place for a couples massage and requested Anna for her if Anna would give her a good rimming and pussy licking. At the same time I'm getting fluffed by Mandy.
Unread July 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

These are women who get the little Thai massage boys to give them a happy ending, not from a Thai female masseuse as far as I know. Good for them, fat sloppy women deserve as much attention as us sloppy mongers!

I just wonder if the women are finally able to give a good tip to the male masseur after this. I cringe when I read some of the Yelp reviews from women who complain about not getting a smile and a "thank you" back from the masseuse at a $15/hr foot massage place when they tip them $5...they reason in their head that this is a 33% tip....Jeesuuuus!
Unread July 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
These are women who get the little Thai massage boys to give them a happy ending, not from a Thai female masseuse as far as I know. Good for them, fat sloppy women deserve as much attention as us sloppy mongers!

I just wonder if the women are finally able to give a good tip to the male masseur after this. I cringe when I read some of the Yelp reviews from women who complain about not getting a smile and a "thank you" back from the masseuse at a $15/hr foot massage place when they tip them $5...they reason in their head that this is a 33% tip....Jeesuuuus!
I was talking to this lady just last weekend and she was bragging how great the foot places are and that she tips them an extra $5 as I nodded my head in approval
Unread July 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcho010101 View Post
I know for sure, yes, there are some female customers ask for felame therapist to massage their nipples and pussy (not fiv)! Please don't ask me how I know....LOL
What spa you work at?
Unread July 27th, 2015
VIP User

YES!!! 33% Tip LOL WTF!!! I must be an idiot for tipping 100% at my favorite $15 an hour foot massage place! Or really really stupid when I get the private room for $20 then tip 200%....OK she gave me a HJ but still....200%!!!!!!!!!! I have said before I love to watch a group of women at the restaurant when the bill comes and they all get their calculators out to make sure none of them pays 1 penny more than they should. Men go out and either one usually offers offers to pay or if the bill is $80 everyone throws in $25 regardless of who ate what and everything works out in the long run. Women are generally cheap because they expect some idiot guy to pay the freight...when they have to pay for themselves they are cheap.
The lady in the review never mentioned the tip (I'm sure in her head she thinks the guy should have paid HER for the privilege of touching her pussy) but she did say he offered to massage her in the future for free...LOL
Unread July 27th, 2015
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

I've got a co-worker that's always talking about going up to Garden Grove for a cheap $20 foot massages and tips them $5. I always grin and nod, knowing the poor bastard isn't getting any play. LOL He's so cheap, he turned off his cable TV, and use to slingbox into my cable box to watch Dexter on Showtime.