Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 14th, 2015
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
The original story was BS. They were denied because they tried to come in on tourist visas. Personally, I say any attractive Asian females are welcome. Put me to work at immigration. Hot chicks always welcome. men go home
I suspect you're right. That sounds much more reasonable. Do you have a link?
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...212-story.html

Quote:
The K-pop group that was turned away at LAX this week was denied entry because the members lied about the purpose of their trip, not because they were mistaken for sex workers as the performers have claimed, a government official said Saturday.

An official with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, who asked that his name not be used because he was not authorized to discuss the matter, said the eight-member girl band lied to customs officials and said they were traveling to the U.S. as tourists, rather than for work.
And all you clowns took the bait ...
Banned

It just gets better...

Quote:
The customs official also disputed that the band and accompanying staff members were "detained" for more than 15 hours at the airport. The group was put on the first flight back to Korea operated by the same airline they arrived on, as is the policy, which was 15 hours later, the official said.
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...212-story.html

And all you clowns took the bait ...
Took the bait, made false accusations of racism, and blew it way out of proportion.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

After being humiliated by the media for a week, USCBP came up with a very cheap excuse for their screw up. You guys believe a government agent who asked to remain nameless? HAHAHA!!
The joke is on you!
Junior Puppy

Hana1971 is infamous around these parts
Default homeland insecurity

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Our heroes in Immigration and Customs Enforcement have just scored another "victory" in the war on "human trafficking." An all-girl K-pop band traveling to the US was detained at LAX for 15 hours. The racist ICE agents decided they all must be whores and sent them packing back to Seoul. I mean, why else would a gaggle of young oriental girls be traveling with skimpy costumes in their luggage? Gotta be whores, right? Fits the profile anyway, which seems to be the extent of their "investigation." Seems like a few phone calls could have cleared it up, but NO. Cocksuckers.

Wait till Miley Cyrus goes to Korea. Payback's a bitch!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/south-kore...1.html#TW1c1Tv
The dumbasses at ICE and homoland security are geniuses. They will threaten you with a felony hate crime charge if you suspect your muslim terrorist neighbor is planning to shoot up the community center. American citizens are afraid to offend a terrorist, everybody is just cowering behind their Venetian blinds, afraid to get charged with being a racist, and letting all these syrian "refugees" flood into our country.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
Took the bait, made false accusations of racism, and blew it way out of proportion.
Yeah, OK. I took the bait. My bad. Next time I won't pounce so quickly (I hope).

In a perfect world I would apologize to the ICE bureaucrats . . . but NAH, fuck them!
Unread December 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hana1971 View Post
The dumbasses at ICE and homoland security are geniuses. They will threaten you with a felony hate crime charge if you suspect your muslim terrorist neighbor is planning to shoot up the community center. American citizens are afraid to offend a terrorist, everybody is just cowering behind their Venetian blinds, afraid to get charged with being a racist, and letting all these syrian "refugees" flood into our country.
So Hana, any recommendations on where I can get FS (must be reverse cowgirl with an Asian spinner) including DATY and CIM in the South Bay? You sound like a cool monger.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Check out these k pop girl groups:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuChKTfEUxg
How can I live in South Korea as an American? Do I need a visa?
Junior Puppy

Hana1971 is infamous around these parts
Default c.i.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
So Hana, any recommendations on where I can get FS (must be reverse cowgirl with an Asian spinner) including DATY and CIM in the South Bay? You sound like a cool monger.
Hehe. If I knew where to get cim, i would keep it to myself.