Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 26th, 2014
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute
Default new membership level coming!

We have been working on a whole new system we will have a new membership level coming soon! This level will be given to supportive members who write reviews and post in the fourms. I wish I could share with you the new site so far but because of other sites stealing stuff from us, we have to keep it on tight lockdown but the feedback so far from few ppl is awesome! There are many new features coming out including staying in touch with your mpr buddies and improved search features.
Unread February 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Thanks for working on site improvements!
Unread February 27th, 2014
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks asiansam and you will be included with the new membership level with special privileges. The new site has been long over due but it ended up being a good thing waiting so long, we changed it few times from design to features.
Unread February 27th, 2014
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

this sounds great. really would love to keep in touch with other members when in new neighborhoods they know!
Unread March 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward to the new site... Glad to see that you are going to great lengths to make this a better site for all of us! For many of us this is our only outlet to talk about our favorite things and share stories. Most of us can't discuss these things with our friends and family...so for me I'm glad this site exists! THANK YOU
Unread March 2nd, 2014
dennisxx2

Not wanting to sound like a kiss-up, I too feel the site is well organized and it a great way to communicate with others about the hobby. I also hate seeing reviews being plagiarized on other websites, especially my own. For example, a few years ago, I visited one of these "sites" and I read a review about a certain provider. As I was reading through the review, it dawned on me that this "review" sounded familiar and it was. It was a review I wrote for this site. This other "review site" took my review and used it without permission. I am sorry if I sound upset. It was if you wrote a book and you walk into the book store and you see the book you wrote with another authors name on the cover. I am sure my frustration in minor compared to the level MPR is feeling. That it it, I am done and off the soap box.
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for working on site improvements!
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Junior Puppy

conrado is infamous around these parts

Yehey more power to the MP review staff for their unending search and provide us the best service we can use, keep up the good work i appreciate your site so much,conrado
Unread March 2nd, 2014
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

this sounds wonderful!
my participation has been sporadic as of late, partly due to travel and partly because the site seemed to be missing a little oomph.
looking forward to the new changes and hopefully i will be more engaged and perhaps benefit a bit.

monger on!
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Already a great site and added improvements is just icing on the cake!

Thanks for the upcoming site refresh, look forward to it.