Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 4th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Do the following:

1. Take a dancing class at a local community college or dance studio. These always have more women than men, and you'll more than likely find someone to ask out to go "practice" your dancing on outside the class. Even if you meet no one, at least you'll have a skill to use that all women wish the man of their dreams had...women love dancing.
2. Take yoga/pilates classes at a yoga/pilates studio. Tons of hot women at everyone of these places, and very little competition from the few straight men in the class. They'll become comfortable with you after they see you attend the class week after week.
3. Join a running club...there's a bunch of these around all over for all levels. I've never met a depressed runner. Plus, a lot of these have cute girls in great shape that you can meet in a social occasion where you have something in common you both like (instead of you trying to hit on a stranger somewhere, which rarely works for most).
4. Volunteer for a charity you believe in. You'll meet like-minded women there, and they'll have a common bond with you.

Do all these things and I guarantee you'll be happy doing them even if you don't meet the girl of your dreams. But, more than likely, you'll find someone who shares your interests and will let down their guard enough to get to know you outside of your timid projection they're used to seeing.

You need to pay your dues and put some footwork into it, don't expect the girl of your dreams to come knocking at your door while you're busy getting a massage from a craigstlist/backpage first-time whore.
Get a cute dog....they are chick magnets! Every girl loves a guy that loves his dog. And even better....if it doesn't work....you have a cool dog that will be a great companion.
Unread September 4th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
It's not apparent in person, very few people who know me would know how I feel inside. You guys are seeing it because I'm talking about it. I'm not a drone and am capable to be self-observant and know what I'm projecting. Not 100% that would be impossible but enough to know that I carry myself in a way most people would probably say is perfectly fine or normal. I have friends, I get along with people. I go out and am social. Not as much as many but enough to not be a hermit. It doesn't matter. I'm not lying, this is just the way it is. I'm alone and am lonely. That loneliness can't be fulfilled by accepting any random woman who would tolerate me. I have a biological need to be with someone around me who I have a desire for and so far have not been successful at that. I have managed it when they get something from me that is financial, but not when it comes without those strings.
Yeah, Yeah, I get it. You know you are broken, you have tried everything, and nothing works on you. You think most people would say you are perfectly fine and normal. I guess I just question that because you have never had a real girlfriend in your entire life and you seem to really want one. It has been my experience that girls are pretty tolerant of our bad habits, as long as they don't see us as a creep or weirdo.
Unread September 5th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Yeah, Yeah, I get it. You know you are broken, you have tried everything, and nothing works on you. You think most people would say you are perfectly fine and normal. I guess I just question that because you have never had a real girlfriend in your entire life and you seem to really want one. It has been my experience that girls are pretty tolerant of our bad habits, as long as they don't see us as a creep or weirdo.
girlfriends are overrated. As are wives....
Unread September 13th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the topic, I should be meeting with her again this week before I go off the radar for a couple of weeks. I'm going to push it a bit more this 3rd time. She'll either go with it or not. It's about a 30% chance she goes with it but I'm not expecting it based on what I've seen so far.
Unread September 14th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

No go on this one. "If I can convert her" didn't pan out. Every once in a while things don't get beyond private legit. Disappointing this time it had to be a real looker. The search continues.
Unread September 15th, 2015
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Not to pry, but I along with others (most likely) would appreciate any details on what happened on your last try with her. Good info always helps the cause...at least mine. Thanks for sharing...
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
No go on this one. "If I can convert her" didn't pan out. Every once in a while things don't get beyond private legit. Disappointing this time it had to be a real looker. The search continues.
Sometimes you give it your best shot and you get nothing....it's part of the thrill of the hunt, trying to get something that nobody else isn't or maybe only a select few. Just ask John Travolta...and wasn't there some other creepy celebrity that whipped his dick out with a legit massage girl and wouldn't let her out of his hotel room? LOL They needed MPR!!!
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Sometimes you give it your best shot and you get nothing....it's part of the thrill of the hunt, trying to get something that nobody else isn't or maybe only a select few. Just ask John Travolta...and wasn't there some other creepy celebrity that whipped his dick out with a legit massage girl and wouldn't let her out of his hotel room? LOL They needed MPR!!!
This is rapper Chris Brown walking out of an AMP:

I'm so glad I'm not famous, otherwise you'd have pictures of me walking out of EZ-Relax & Healing Therapy & so on!

What good is all that money if you can't even use it to persuade a "legit" girl to give you a HE for $500...just for the thrill of "turning her to the dark side".
Unread September 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
This is rapper Chris Brown walking out of an AMP:

I'm so glad I'm not famous, otherwise you'd have pictures of me walking out of EZ-Relax & Healing Therapy & so on!

What good is all that money if you can't even use it to persuade a "legit" girl to give you a HE for $500...just for the thrill of "turning her to the dark side".
AY Carumba Lucy....Chu got som splainin....Lucky for Mr. Brown...whoever the hell he is....
Unread September 16th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
AY Carumba Lucy....Chu got som splainin....Lucky for Mr. Brown...whoever the hell he is....
Discrete? DISCRETE?? Are you kidding me Chris? I told you, don't wear any flashy stuff that will stand out. You look like you just got out of Prison.