Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 31st, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Guys are simple. We think along linear lines. We take people at face value, give people the benefit of the doubt, we don't look for ulterior motives unless something really seems off.
Women are well practiced at sniffing out creeps, losers and liars. Nothing gets past them. They even sniff out bs amongst other women. They are crafty and shrewd and typically somewhere between a little nuts and batshit crazy. But they are also sexy and sweet and are willing to put up with our bs. So what choice do we have? We have to make the best of it.
The point is that OCD needs some serious help. They quickly sniff out his loser vibe. We have given lots of advice in the past and we received no indication any of it was heard or followed. He has the self-fulfilling prophecy that women do not want him and see him as worthless. If and when he gets the courage to change, then he will figure out a way to break the negative thinking. Until then, let him enjoy his misery, because he won't hear our advice.
I fell like we are feeding the trolls again.
Unread August 31st, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
He has the self-fulfilling prophecy that women do not want him and see him as worthless. If and when he gets the courage to change, then he will figure out a way to break the negative thinking. Until then, let him enjoy his misery, because he won't hear our advice.
I think you hit the nail on the head. As miserable as he may be, he fiercely defends his misery and seems most unwilling to give it up. He has an argument ready for any suggestion and reacts to information rather than considering its possible use to him.
Unread August 31st, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
The whole Asian girl mindset is SOOOOO different than what we are programmed to believe in this country that you just can't even fathom the reality of it unless you go there. They truly like older guys, they truly LOVE white guys, they really don't care as much about looks or body type, most aren't even looking for a green card!
I'm definitely buying a vacation home there. Are Americans allowed to own real estate in Vietnam or Thailand? I just need to come up with some business idea in south east Asia that'll at least break even. I just need it as a cover story for when my wife asks why the hell I'm flying there so frequently. I remember about a decade ago laughing at a Vietnamese guy who wanted to rent some commercial property from me and pay me with shrimp (yes, the kind you eat). Thinking about it now, I might go into the Vietnamese shrimp export business just to use it as a cover

I can see myself having a nice concubine-filled house there.
Unread August 31st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I'm definitely buying a vacation home there. Are Americans allowed to own real estate in Vietnam or Thailand? I just need to come up with some business idea in south east Asia that'll at least break even. I just need it as a cover story for when my wife asks why the hell I'm flying there so frequently. I remember about a decade ago laughing at a Vietnamese guy who wanted to rent some commercial property from me and pay me with shrimp (yes, the kind you eat). Thinking about it now, I might go into the Vietnamese shrimp export business just to use it as a cover

I can see myself having a nice concubine-filled house there.
You can own condos in Thailand and Cambodia...I don't think you can in VN. In Thailand you can only buy a condo in a building that is 50% or less owned by foreigners. So if there are 100 units in the building 50 or more have to be owned by Thai people. In Cambo it has to be on the second floor or higher. Cambo is a better option because you can't own a business in Thailand or VN in your name. In Cambo you can own a business in your name so you don't have to trust your Thai GF not to run off with your business LOL
Unread August 31st, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
You can own condos in Thailand and Cambodia...I don't think you can in VN. In Thailand you can only buy a condo in a building that is 50% or less owned by foreigners. So if there are 100 units in the building 50 or more have to be owned by Thai people. In Cambo it has to be on the second floor or higher. Cambo is a better option because you can't own a business in Thailand or VN in your name. In Cambo you can own a business in your name so you don't have to trust your Thai GF not to run off with your business LOL
I had a client retire in Thailand and start a business with his GF's family all on payroll and it did not end well. They drained his entire retirement funds to the tune 400-500K and now all he has is social security but he still lives there so life can't be that bad.
Unread August 31st, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

This all sounds like yelling at a paraplegic because he can't run. I know I'm crippled emotionally and not physically but it's still a hugely difficult thing to overcome. I didn't start this thread to ask for help, I just wanted to openly discuss an active situation. Then some of you started shitting on me. Thanks.
Unread August 31st, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry, but this guy sounds like one big fat pussy. Seriously, grow some balls man.
Unread September 1st, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I had a client retire in Thailand and start a business with his GF's family all on payroll and it did not end well. They drained his entire retirement funds to the tune 400-500K and now all he has is social security but he still lives there so life can't be that bad.
As long as he can still fuck young Thai poon....life is good!
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
This all sounds like yelling at a paraplegic because he can't run. I know I'm crippled emotionally and not physically but it's still a hugely difficult thing to overcome. I didn't start this thread to ask for help, I just wanted to openly discuss an active situation. Then some of you started shitting on me. Thanks.
Bro, you kind of set yourself up here. I mean, we're guys and this is monger website. We love to hear about your exploits and guys have thrown some good advice your way - but like spinner and sam said, you've got to ditch the negative thinking and use the info guys are sharing.

If you scored a 20 something, you've got some game, so get on with it and report back about it.

Failure is not an option, soldier....
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
When a person posts about their problems it's natural for people to want to help. When their help is ignored or resisted, their sympathy cools. We understand that you have major issues and that you can't change overnight, but you seem unwilling to try anything new. I think you give up too easily when you say some advice "doesn't work." Some things take time to work, so expecting an overnight result is as unrealistic as expecting you to change your outlook overnight. You need to accept some rejection as the price of admission, but not to wallow in it as a foregone conclusion. Good luck, man!