Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 29th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Exclamation My Jenny in the valley

Don't click on the link it sends you to a bad page that says your infected! My firewall apparently stopped it....
VIP User

shenyang
Default jenny

Found it again in Discussion. All OK.
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I was just about to make the same post Chance, wish i had read the discussion board before i clicked on the second URL. luckily i smelled the rat in talking with the number i was directed to call( the popup looked very realistic and related to safari browser)and contacted the actual apple support and they walked me through cleaning up my cache and making sure nothing else was on my computer,
happy mongering and surf safe.
Unread September 30th, 2015
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Att moderators
Anyway we can take the link off this review so other monggers don't get hurt
It's the second URL that hit me.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

As far as I know, forum moderators have no powers in the review section. A note to Admin is the way to go.
VIP User

thanks sam, appreciate all the work you do as well as your wisdom in your comments