Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 29th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
If you do a search the numbers are all over the place, but the median seems to be about 30-40% of married men cheat, and 20-30% of married women cheat. I think true love and respect, not automatically conferred during the wedding ceremony, result in fidelity. I envy those who share that.
I do too, and the percent that can get to that is very small. I guess we all know someone who has what seems a real solid marriage and the give and take between them is evident. More power to them if they can do it. I know it takes a lot of work to keep a marriage fresh and monogamous. Some get married with the intention, and some get married with no such intention. Some marriages fail because one partner has to do a lot of traveling in their work. There are many reasons for failure. One is more highly sexual than the other and they just can't find the sweet spot. Too bad. If you find someone compatible and congenial and many shared interests, good luck you may have a winner. It is rare.
Unread September 26th, 2017
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

if you cheat with your wife's friend or sister you deserve to have bad things happen to you. If you cheat with a co-worker, you are stupid, and it will eventually come out. I don't trust women to keep a secret. If she decides that she wants you, she will be more than willing to blow up your marriage.
If you cheat with a stranger, it is risky, but just be careful and always use protection.
The safest path to relief is to visit your local massage parlor and make a donation that she will appreciate. She won't become a stalker.
Unread September 27th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
if you cheat with your wife's friend or sister you deserve to have bad things happen to you. If you cheat with a co-worker, you are stupid, and it will eventually come out. I don't trust women to keep a secret. If she decides that she wants you, she will be more than willing to blow up your marriage.
If you cheat with a stranger, it is risky, but just be careful and always use protection.
The safest path to relief is to visit your local massage parlor and make a donation that she will appreciate. She won't become a stalker.
You said a lot in a few short sentences. Bottom line, when you have a spouse any way you go about cheating has it's problems, and the so called open marriages are born to fail. Surely do not see any need for any marriage in future for me, been there, done that. Just time to have fun.