Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 2nd, 2018
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adios

One of my new year resolutions is to quit this website. I have been getting very bored of the scene with barely above average providers. I need to start valuing my time so not spending any here is a great start. Adios Amigos!
Unread January 2nd, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, it's up to you to post stellar providers you find. There are some out there and when you find them do us a favor with a great review. That's the way the site gets better. It takes a bit of unselfishness to post up really good ones. Granted we all sift through lots to find the gems. Be part of the solution.
Unread January 2nd, 2018
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

It’s time to hang up the same white towel
Unread January 2nd, 2018
Senior Dog

Getting massaging is not as fun as it was before. After gaining a lot of weight, I get never get GFE. I rather save my money. Adios
Unread January 3rd, 2018
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers1990 View Post
Getting massaging is not as fun as it was before. After gaining a lot of weight, I get never get GFE. I rather save my money. Adios
Bro, you're not the only one who gains weight... all of us do eventually. My New Year's resolution is to lose 1 pound per week, and treat myself to a K-gal every time I lose another 10 lbs. It's all in the will and having a positive attitude...
Unread January 3rd, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:

good luck bro......give some of your weight to Lonzo
Unread January 3rd, 2018

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good luck. This hobby can be fun at times, but it is also addicting and a huge drain on what is for most of us limited resources (time, money, etc.), not to mention fraught with risks. And any cut-back on Internet activity is a HUGE plus! Happy 2018!
Unread January 3rd, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Good luck, it's easier said than done, so it'll take a lot of diligence to overcome this addiction.

Sometimes I get bored with the talent after months of ho-hum sessions with entitled jaded providers, then I get a great session with a new provider and that renews my passion for mongering.
Unread January 3rd, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Good luck, it's easier said than done, so it'll take a lot of diligence to overcome this addiction.

Sometimes I get bored with the talent after months of ho-hum sessions with entitled jaded providers, then I get a great session with a new provider and that renews my passion for mongering.
Yessaa! And a really good session sometimes turns a GFE into an ATF!
Unread January 3rd, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default You'll be back

Unless you find a full time hottie fk buddy unaffiliated with or retired from the Trade.

Just go visit the PI.
Angeles City or Thailand.

You'll come away with a whole new feeling.