Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Extras at Viet Coffee Shops

I am almost certain that some of the Viet coffee shops provides extras. I have seen so many of them that only have 1 or 2 customers at most stay in business for years. It would be way too tempting for the owners to not provide extras if business is slow.

Have you heard of extras being available at Viet coffee shops?
Unread July 3rd, 2017
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

I hooked up with one of them OTS and we had a steady monthly arrangement going. It was awesome. As far as extras at the shop, I've never rec'd anything. Some of the shops do the dancing and grinding on you but no extras that i've heard of.
Unread July 3rd, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rounder9999 View Post
I hooked up with one of them OTS and we had a steady monthly arrangement going. It was awesome. As far as extras at the shop, I've never rec'd anything. Some of the shops do the dancing and grinding on you but no extras that i've heard of.
You just asked her to meet for extras? Or did you have to have her get to know you better?
Unread July 6th, 2017
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

You have to get to know them better and then exchange phone #'s when they feel comfortable with you. There was a lot of back and forth texting and then she asked for some help with bills and the rest is history.
Unread July 7th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Speaking of Cafe Girls: (No extras) Diana was always a favorite at GZ: https://vimeo.com/188742962
Unread July 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

My buddy and I who are both into photography used to show up there with our expensive camera equipment and pretend to be there only for purposes of talking about photography gear and shoots while drinking the strong Viet coffee.

The cafe girls would little by little swarm over us like if we were honey. They all love to get photoshoots from professional photographers for free (I wasn't one, but do have 7K+ in photo gear and enjoy the hobby as a prosumer). We would exchange phones #s, go on a couple of on location photoshoots at the beach, they would post those photos to their social media (myspace and yahoo groups back then) & all of a sudden we'd be getting texts from their hot friends who didn't even work at coffee shops asking if they could get their photoshoot for their portfolio.

You then get to know them more and more, and they let their guard down, and do some more revealing glamour shoots with them, go out with them as your chick magnets at dance clubs (hot girls always want to go out with the guys that already have hot girls with them). I used to use this as my Civilian long-term booty call racket...it does take a lot of work and time and patience...but I got over 50% fuck ratio out of the cafe girls I did free photoshoots for over a 2 month period.

This had to stop when I married, but its a great racket for you single guys with expensive DSLR or medium/large format photo gear to try.
Unread July 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Speaking of Cafe Girls: (No extras) Diana was always a favorite at GZ: https://vimeo.com/188742962
Looks like "enigmatt" is playing the same racket I used to play on these girls 10 years ago, but with videos instead of photo shoots. Good for him...I bet he gets to fuck at least 50% of these girls on his videos.
Unread July 13th, 2017

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
This had to stop when I married, but its a great racket for you single guys with expensive DSLR or medium/large format photo gear to try.
Put a big lens on even a piece of shit camera and they'll think you're the real deal. Size matters in the photography game!
Unread July 14th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

I have a similar scam going. I learned to draw a few years ago.
I've shown my drawing to dancers at strip clubs. Some of the ladies have sent pics for me to draw. Not as good as a photo shoot but still good pics
Unread July 14th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
I have a similar scam going. I learned to draw a few years ago.
I've shown my drawing to dancers at strip clubs. Some of the ladies have sent pics for me to draw. Not as good as a photo shoot but still good pics
Can you do Live portraits? I like this scam. You could spend hours working on your subject!