Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 31st, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reporting Lost Providers

Every so often, a provider's where abouts is asked for and sometimes reported. What about those providers who don't want to be found? There are providers out there that are possibly trying to escape their notorious pasts. If you find one and connect with her then she asks not to tell anyone, do you tell anyway? Do you report it on MP Reviews for your brother mongers? Or, do you take her secret to the grave?

No, I don't know where Amy, Jenny, Nicole, Quin or Eileen are. I lied about one of them. 😉
Unread July 31st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just Move On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Every so often, a provider's where abouts is asked for and sometimes reported. What about those providers who don't want to be found? There are providers out there that are possibly trying to escape their notorious pasts. If you find one and connect with her then she asks not to tell anyone, do you tell anyway? Do you report it on MP Reviews for your brother mongers? Or, do you take her secret to the grave? No, I don't know where Amy, Jenny, Nicole, Quin or Eileen are. I lied about one of them.

if she did not give you her cell phone number or her contact info when you knew her then she does not want you to keep searching for her. when the store tells you that she is gone and they do not know where she is, stop asking and stop looking. just move on. you never had a connection with her and she does not want you to find her. this is not the lost and found department. it is kind of creepy to continue being so fixated on locating her. you need to get over it and go meet another girl. I stay in touch with numerous girls that I have known because: 1) she connected with me when we met, and most importantly 2) she wants to keep talking with me. this has happened with several girls even after she has left the state or she returned to be with her family in China.
Unread July 31st, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
if she did not give you her cell phone number or her contact info when you knew her then she does not want you to keep searching for her. when the store tells you that she is gone and they do not know where she is, stop asking and stop looking. just move on. you never had a connection with her and she does not want you to find her. this is not the lost and found department. it is kind of creepy to continue being so fixated on locating her. you need to get over it and go meet another girl. I stay in touch with numerous girls that I have known because: 1) she connected with me when we met, and most importantly 2) she wants to keep talking with me. this has happened with several girls even after she has left the state or she returned to be with her family in China.
Actually, I was asking what if you find one who was reported MIA and voices her wish to stay hidden. What do you do?
Unread July 31st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, I was asking what if you find one who was reported MIA and voices her wish to stay hidden. What do you do?

you S T F U
Unread July 31st, 2016
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
you S T F U
Yeah, that's what I would do.

Anybody have different opinions? She needs to be shared with those who appreciate her, right?
We all wanna know about Eileen, right?
Unread July 31st, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

That was my guess who you were lieing about. It had to be Eileen
Unread July 31st, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I have been a very good friends with someone that once provided excellent service but now wants to bury her past and become a better person have a family and a normal life
She is a great person and has worked hard to scrub the net of her past
It took her more than a year to do it
In this case she doesn't want to rehash the past and no one is going to get any but her husband now (not me) but I remain a friend probably because I never jumped her and respected her as a woman
Our massage sessions always went over time and where best when we would talk for an hour or two afterwards and sometime she would prepare some food for me to eat afterwards with that in mine just let them good and pretend you have a TS marking next to her name
Unread August 1st, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
No, I don't know where Amy, Jenny, Nicole, Quin or Eileen are. I lied about one of them. 😉
Well, we all know Eileen is busy rearing teenage stepsons.