Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

good report. I dont know if I could have that much sex on a trip. Thai women have the best pussy in my opinion. I love to lick it and tongue fuck them.
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

I found the freelance place by watching bangkok69 videos on YouTube if you search bangkok69 freelance bar or Soi 15 he has a lot of video from inside. There are no camera signs everywhere so it’s hidden cam but gives you an idea of the talent there. I watched one of his videos and he actually got some face shots and that was the one that made me want to go. I do have tons of my ATF but no others I didn’t even think about it honesty I was in the moment.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Did you ever meet any on Thaicupid (Thailovelinks)? How did your buddy do with the locals he met on the site? Sometimes the non-pros from the dating sites are the best. It's hard to return to the states after seeing what's available in the land of smiles! You're already hooked and your ATF is reeling you in!! LOL Great report! Glad you had fun. If the Muslim terrorists promised eternity in Thailand...they'd forget about 70 virgins when there are litteraly MILLIONS of Thai 10's and you don't even have to blow yourself up!! HAHA
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

MPkid I saved the best story I knew you would appreciate and understand. So day 7 we flew into Pattaya and in less than 24 hours we were in a cab heading back to Bangkok. My buddy had dates set up almost every day with women he met on Thaicupid claims he batted 100 I didn’t use it stuck with Tinder met my ATF and one other girl in Bangkok when we headed back.
VIP User

I think I got my days mixed up we got to Pattaya on day 6 I think, doesn't matter because I want those few hours wiped from my memory even my buddy hated it there but after Phuket it never stood a chance. By the time we got to the villa it was dark checked in and obviously the photos were of some other unit the building was nice but everything in it was old and worn out half of the ac units didn't work and my buddy was on day 6 of his bender. Phuket was pretty awesome but missed out on seeing the islands because my buddy screwed things up, long story not important, so I was getting tired of him. Grabbed a cab went to look for something to eat then check it out, we walked around for what felt like hours looking for Thai food all we could find was Indian I would have been happy with a curry but he became obsessed. Finally we found a Thai place ate and he took off for a date he had set up I headed down to the walking street but was sweaty and a little fed up with my friend. The walking streets in Bangkok and Phuket have a playful flirting vibe to them compared to the high pressure in your face attitude Pattaya had or at least they did to me. Honestly I got so sick of women grabbing at me yanking on my arms and shirt I know how it feels to be a woman in a room with Roy Moore and Al Franken. Got a massage to cool down and regroup then went looking for a BJ bar to try and save the night but almost got into it with a group of drunk Russians so headed back to the stuffy villa and started packing my bags by noon the next day we were out of there.
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it easy to pick up on random women at the mall or grocery store in Thailand than the US?
Unread November 28th, 2017
VIP User

Lakers I think it is. A lot of guys here told me stories about picking up women at malls, markets or just walking down the street. I had to go into mall 21 and wound up flirting with the two cuties working at the information desk I had them up and showing off the flight attendant style uniforms they were wearing. Someone here told me a smile and a friendly hello goes a lot farther in Thailand than it does herre in the USA and they were right. The only non working girl I hooked up with was on tinder I’ll post that story soon. My friend had a date set up for every night with a different girl he met on thaicupid that was 10 nights in 3 cities said he only had 2 duds
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

where the Thaicupid girls civvies or did he pay them?
VIP User

Civvies, he said there were plenty of freelancers on the site as well. Crazy thing is not only did he have a girl lined up for every night he had a back up or two Incase one fell through.
Unread November 29th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I've had fun just perusing the thaicupid site.