Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 4th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Damn! I miss the 2000's! It's all so much BS these days. If you have regulars, hold onto them! Get their numbers and stay posted on where they're working as they move from place to place so you can keep getting the service you expect. This new crop of AMP providers has really gotten out of hand.
Is it really all their fault or are some of us tipping too much? That was my original gripe. Why are we tipping 60+ for a plain vanilla HJ. No roaming. No provider nakedness. No oral or digital penetration.
Unread January 4th, 2017
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Because in LA the typical rent for 1-bedroom is now $2,000...
Unread January 4th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I usually try hard to see the provider's point of view and give them the benefit of the doubt. I realize they have a shitty job no matter what some mongers may think about their "easy money." Maybe they are due more in "tips" than they were 20 some years ago. But it's more than that. It's been going downhill for awhile now. Things are not the same out there.

Provider expectations of us (meaning how much we give them) have gone up, while at the same time, their expectations of themselves (meaning what they have to do to get that money) have dropped noticeably. Ironically, the ones who ask for the most ridiculous tips are usually the same ones who give the worst service. These bitches used to be the minority, but these days they are much more common. More and more AMP girls are starting to adopt SW attitudes toward their work. Way too many half-stepping dilettantes and way too few pros. While granted, real "pros" have always been in short supply, most girls used to at least give a shit about their own performance, no matter how much they wanted in tips. That's why girls who still do care are rare commodities to be treasured.

Who or what's to blame? Maybe the economy. Maybe over-tipping mongers. Maybe increased Americanization of formerly pristine Asian ladies. The Internet/social media. A little of each and more.

One thing we CAN do as mongers is to be ready to walk when we don't get the price or service we want, or just opt for massage only and a minimal tip (if that). It's not easy to do, because the little head sometimes takes over and sometimes we just want to make the best of a bad situation. I hate scenes and dealing with resentful providers who think I'm being unreasonable. Very uncomfortable. I hate that. But maybe that's what it takes sometimes, and perhaps that's a good example of TOFTT. No one wants to walk away with blue balls minus the gate fee (be fair, if you were there for half an hour+ you should at least pay for the time), but if more of us walked, they may take notice. More importantly, the MMS will take notice and take steps to keep customers from walking out pissed off, never to return (and/or posting bad reviews).

This may be an old and timeless problem, but it's never been as widespread as it is now. At least from this monger's perspective, and I've been doing this for 40 years.
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

Jizz Butterworth is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Is it really all their fault or are some of us tipping too much? That was my original gripe. Why are we tipping 60+ for a plain vanilla HJ. No roaming. No provider nakedness. No oral or digital penetration.
Don't blame the girls. Guys on this site are tipping $60 because they are blind as fuck and actually believe the 37-45 year old Chinese ladies staffing massage parlors are 24 years old and hot. Sad.

In the interest of public safety, I hope the same guys aren't driving themselves to their appointments at the $30-$35 places with grandma the massage lady. Because when the granny massage lady they review is clearly 48-55 years old, but they post her age here as "30-37", it means these guys can't see shit.

Last edited by Jizz Butterworth; January 5th, 2017 at 12:54 AM.
Unread January 5th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I take back part of what I said earlier. I know better than that. While mongers can and do turn good whores into bad ones, no one can make a good whore out of a bad one. You can't teach good attitude, and attitude is what makes a whore either good or bad. So any "walking out" lessons will be lost on them. They'll just think, "he cheap asshole." It will never dawn on them that the fault could be theirs.

The ones who will learn, though, will be the MMS. Some of them, anyway. When too many guys walk out all pissed off, with some fat pig in laundry day attire following them out while cursing in Chinese, they may figure out that they have staffing issues and act accordingly. Some MMS will get it, but not all. Perhaps the only real result of walking out on a sub-par massage girl will be a sense of satisfaction. I guess principle matters after all. As long as you're going to go home mad anyway, you might as well spoil the day of the one who caused that.

Last edited by asiansam; January 5th, 2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: typo
Unread January 5th, 2017
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizz Butterworth View Post
Don't blame the girls. Guys on this site are tipping $60 because they are blind as fuck and actually believe the 37-45 year old Chinese ladies staffing massage parlors are 24 years old and hot. Sad.

In the interest of public safety, I hope the same guys aren't driving themselves to their appointments at the $30-$35 places with grandma the massage lady. Because when the granny massage lady they review is clearly 48-55 years old, but they post her age here as "30-37", it means these guys can't see shit.
But I do blame the girls. Not everyone is tipping 60 for a HJ, and some of us actually prefer the older gals to the pimple-faced, flat-chested, 18-24 y.o. golden pussy prom queens that many mongers drool over. A lot of non-Asians have trouble with telling the age of Asian women, but if they think a "girl" is hot, that's their right. Just add 10 years to whatever the age shows in the review. Also, for some of these girls who have been working for a number of years, their first review may have been when they actually were that age. Age is never updated in the review system here. Not that I can see anyway.
Unread January 5th, 2017
VIP User

Jizz Butterworth is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
But I do blame the girls. Not everyone is tipping 60 for a HJ, and some of us actually prefer the older gals to the pimple-faced, flat-chested, 18-24 y.o. golden pussy prom queens that many mongers drool over. A lot of non-Asians have trouble with telling the age of Asian women, but if they think a "girl" is hot, that's their right. Just add 10 years to whatever the age shows in the review. Also, for some of these girls who have been working for a number of years, their first review may have been when they actually were that age. Age is never updated in the review system here. Not that I can see anyway.
The first reviews of most providers pertaining to this thread are pretty new or only a year or two old, so your comment makes little sense.

But the guys who post reviews on this site are pretty blind. They believe their 38 year old massage ladies are 24 years old and look great. Hence the recent $60 tips - which is the topic of this thread.

Being Asian has nothing to do with anything.

Last edited by Jizz Butterworth; January 5th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
Unread January 5th, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a free market economy. Attempting to standardize a price matrix for something very subjective such as gratuity is difficult at best. If someone wants to tip above and beyond what each of us considers market value then that is a personal issue. If your complaint is based on that you feel that these individuals are affecting market value by changing expectations from providers then you have a choice to refuse service, attempt to negotiate a lower and more agreeable price point, or pay the listed price. I personally prefer to walk away from any tipping issues. I would not go back to that said establishment and write a review on this site advising of such issues. Eventually, the rule of supply and demand will correct the market pricing. If suddenly, business diminishes then the provider will need to re-evaluate her expectations. If business does not diminish then apparently she is a the correct price point. As a consumer, we are the one's that "dick-tate" the correct market value. Refuse to pay the inflated prices and move on. I would rather jerk myself off and "earn" $60 by keeping it in my wallet rather than pay over-inflated expectations. However, if I can no longer find any other providers that will accept my price point then it is I that will need to change what I am willing to pay or quit the hobby all together. We cannot control other peoples actions; only our own. Refuse to pay and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea...until there isn't.
Unread January 5th, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I can tell you the last tipping issue I actually gave the girl $65 tip well the place the girls want $100 for a nude Hj with some FIV. So this girl it was my first time with her and she didn't remove any pants for me just the top, So I knew my tip was high for the service provided and then the girl complained to MMS and the MMS asked me if I could tip $20 more and my head nearly exploded. The thing was the MMS should have told the girl to STFU and accept my tip but she knew that I would tip a higher amount for my favorite so she tried to extort the extra amount from me for her worker and I called the MMS out on it and asked her if there was actually a price list for services because I told her I tipped more than an appropriate amount for what I got and MMS said that the tip was between me and the girl. So then it went full circle on her and I asked why then was she was getting involved in the amount I was tipping the girl. So in that case MMS actually took the girl's side and they lost a customer.
Unread January 5th, 2017
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizz Butterworth View Post
The first reviews of most providers pertaining to this thread are pretty new or only a year or two old, so your comment makes little sense.
Yeah, I know I didn't cover most providers with that remark, but the ones with 30+ reviews have been reviewed for years (there are quite a few of those, actually). Some of them since this site began! Still, a minor issue. Thanks for calling me on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizz Butterworth
But the guys who post reviews on this site are pretty blind. They believe their 38 year old massage ladies are 24 years old and look great.
What's it to ya?

Quote:
Hence the recent $60 tips
I disagree with that correlation.

Quote:
- which is the topic of this thread.
Granted. Score one for Jizz!

Quote:
Being Asian has nothing to do with anything.
It has plenty to do with it. When many guys can't tell the age of a certain ethnicity, it will affect how they report it. Seems germane to me. Not that it's anyone's fault, it's just a fact. No biggie.

I apologize in advance. I'm just in a cranky mood.