Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 21st, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future
Default good point

good point, and some it won't last because they move around a lot. it is good if you got there # and meet often at a hotel. at MP they always move and change there number
Unread July 21st, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
Makes sense, Kid. I, personally, would think that with all the time and money spent to find an "easy" one why not just try a legitimate date--they may take more than one date, and it may mean a dinner or two to pay for, and, sure they're not going to be virgins but--oh fuck it.
In my previous post which was an attempt at humor I meant to say spending time and money trying to find a "hard" one. Doesn't make sense the other way. You guys probably figured it out.
Unread August 4th, 2015
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

What about easy at a thai joint?

I got a older gal at a place where most I ever got was a handy and I kinda hummed and hawed about going with someone other than a tried and tried but mamasan talked me into this gal and she went the extra mile, I was very suprised to have her stuff my cock inside her bare, scary enough to have me not be all the way hard, not scary enough to keep me from cream pieing her...