Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 11th, 2015
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future
Exclamation Rainbow/Kings Raid

The Rainbow and Kings in Redlands had a visit from the LE on Monday. One of the girls is no longer working there now. Do not know which one but spotted the LE just before parking in the lot at Rainbow and went to Kings instead. Heard the news there. Didn't realize the LE even bothered to check these locations.
Unread June 11th, 2015
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default they're baaaaack

I guess the donut munchers are putting together their tsk tsk force and taking down these bad bad criminals. Making the streets safe for the citizens. It costs fucking millions of dollars in payroll (paid for by YOU the sucker taxpayers ) and they cum up with a handful of arrests. But the pigs get plenty of overtime. Fucking dickheads. Why don't they just harass a bunch of kids in bikinis at the nearest community pool party? Do something worthwhile ?
Unread June 12th, 2015
VIP User

2bamonger

Real shame. Rainbow was the only descent place to go in Redlands. I hope it was the chain smoker that is gone not my ATF. Kings has gone downhill as far as I am concerned. Girls there leave much to be desired. I will try to get info next week.
Unread June 21st, 2015
VIP User

2bamonger

Went to rainbow on Wednesday. Same staff. Saw Annie. It is business as usual there.
Unread June 23rd, 2015
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future

Thank god for that. Heard one girl is gone who worked Kings and Rainbow.
Unread June 23rd, 2015
VIP User

2bamonger

I have not gone to Kings in about a month. Very disappointment. And good ones there? PM me.
Unread June 28th, 2015
VIP User

They have a new girl at Kings named Lisa. Just started on Sat. I need to put in a review.
Unread August 8th, 2015
VIP User

Saw Royal is back open again. Anyone been back in since the LE visits? Has to affect the service level. Ft