Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 11th, 2016
Junior Puppy

ocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to behold
Default Ellie from 123

Does anyone know where Ellie disappeared to again? Can you guys make a recommendation?
Unread July 12th, 2016
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

Really just saw her 1 week ago at 123..will keep my ears open
Unread July 12th, 2016
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

I spoke to Ellie at 1030am today and she said she was retired for good.
She will not work at another shop. I called 123 they said she will be on vacation for a long time.
Unread July 13th, 2016
Junior Puppy

ocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to beholdocd318 is a splendid one to behold
Default thank you

thank you guys, Can you recommend anyone with similar skills like Ellie?
Unread July 13th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerinbed View Post
I spoke to Ellie at 1030am today and she said she was retired for good.
She will not work at another shop. I called 123 they said she will be on vacation for a long time.

did she tell you why or the treatment she is getting in China?
Unread July 16th, 2016
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

There is a new review of her by ocd318. Maybe you should PM him.
Unread July 17th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
There is a new review of her by ocd318. Maybe you should PM him.

dude..can't you tell its a BS review
Unread July 17th, 2016
Junior Puppy

I saw her right before she quit.