Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 27th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Unintended SW Pickup

I know we don't do Street Walker reports. And, I really didn't know what to do with this story. // 2pm Today: Stopped to get gas at the 76 station at Westminster and Harbor. I pulled up to the inside pump island, and immediately I notice a tall slender DDG black woman (late 30's-ish) making a call at the payphone. She catches my eye in her tight short black dress and sizable tits, and tall boots. She isn't wearing anything else underneath, because there aren't any lines in that dress. (It was pretty thin.) She is stirring some activity, and as I am pumping the gas she walks right up...and asks if she can get in. (Oh shit, I am in trouble!!) "Sure" I say, all cool and collected. She hops in the truck as I finish. I jump in and off we go. Conversation goes pretty much like this... "I know what you're up to," I say. "You need a ride, don't you?" She says she actually does. She has been out all night (remember, it's 2pm) and she wants to get home. "Where's home?" Long Beach. "I guess I can take you to Long Beach," and we head for the 22 on-ramp. "What's your name?" Her: "Samantha." Me: "Well, Samantha, you sure were making a scene back there. Why did you choose my truck to jump into?" Her: "You were looking at me." Me: "Yes, I was. Everyone was looking at you. Where is your car?" Her: "Broke down." I start down the 22 and she positions against the door a bit sideways and starts playing with herself for me to enjoy. I reach over and start rubbing her pussy too. Then, she takes my finger and putts it inside her. I'm banging away with my right hand while making the transition to the 405. She says she hasn't fucked since 6am??!!! "And you have been out all day, too?" Her: "I had to walk from Buena Park to get to my car, and found it won't start. Now I can't find anyone to get me home. I was going to take a taxi until you came along. And you're a much better looking taxi driver." blah! blah! blah! "Do you want a blow job." Me: "Definitely." So, Samantha crawls over the console and starts sucking my dick (BBBJ). About the 605, I am about to nut. It was weird. I had to slow down for the ramp as I came. By the time I hit Katella, she is cleaning up her lips. She took it all and did it without causing an accident. We exit 91 and Downey. She lives just a block off the freeway. When we pull up to a rather nice duplex, she asks if I want to come in. She was very cool. But I just wasn't cool going into her place. I was shocked she didn't want me to drop her off on Artesia, so she could walk home, so I wouldn't know where she lives. // Just a little adventure I wanted to share!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Damn BBBJ for a ride home.... some guys have all the luck. Last time I picked up a black SW on Harbor she took $175 out of my pocket while my pants were down and she was giving my a toothy shitty BJ saying hurry up hurry up. Once she got out of the car she sprinted away like FloJo trying to win a gold medal!! So that shitty BJ cost me $225
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

lol I woulda taken side streets the whole way there. Are you sure your wallet is still in your back pocket?

edit damn u mpkid u beat me to the punchline
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

I sure you hope that you got her number!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Punchline??? I wasn't joking...some whore bitch stole the money I stole from work to monger with!! LOL I loved working at the pool hall back in the day. So many young girls that needed fucking, money to be made gambling and if all else failed I could always take $200-$300 out of the register since there was no accounting system what-so-ever in place! Damn to be 22 again!!!
Unread October 28th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Other than gas... Didn't spend/lose a dime. Wallet is safe!
Unread October 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Where is BMalibu these days?!?!....He had the best hookups as far as the hot spots for LSW and BSW's...back in 2007 or so it was Long Beach Blvd/Figueroa in LA and Harbor in the OC. It looks like the Harbor track is still active based on your report.
Unread October 29th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

Black girls aren't especially my "thing" but they do generally have some superior cocksucking skills. I have encountered a couple of them over the years who were incredibly good at their job.
VIP User

In Hindsight now...even though it was daytime and she turned out cool...I should have declined. She had a bad-ass kind of quality to her. You know?..."Don't fuck with me, but I am cool if you are." "I suck so good it will remove your eyeballs, but if you fuck with me I'll remove your dick!"

Using this Photo as a guide: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...79_634x723.jpg

This kind of represents the look she had. Lose the over-coat. Bigger tits. Classic street hooker.
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with papasan310, i had a young black girl over on harbor that did an amazing bbbj...
long beach blvd in compton has a latina that also does a pretty good bbbj, dont have #`s since it was a quikie both times. Garvey in south el monte and figueroa on south central havent been that good, specially in south central where they look too young