Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread October 4th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Kingman, AZ - Interesting Find

Crazy Fred's Whorehouse and Truck Stop / Big Rig Doll House / Massage Parlor

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=278

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy...18496951499569

I'll let you guys do your own research.

First, I don't have a review. I passed it on the way out of Kingman, and had to stop. Needed fuel, so, why not! When I pulled up to the pump, closest to the Doll House, I saw a good looking tiny little Asian lady, in a short "house dress" hanging some items of clothing on a cloths line on the side of the building, next to some steps leading to the upstairs of the 2nd floor. Underneath the staircase was an open door with a sign overhead reads: MASSAGE in the classic neon. When the woman turned to go back in, she saw me, and waved. I waved back, but I had no intention, as quite frankly, I didn't have the cash or the time.

After reading what little I have found on the place, it looks like this has been around forever, and quite the landmark old school truck stop. It was about 1pm, and the Strip Club wasn't open, either.

Anyway...just another piece of monger intel to share.
Unread October 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

There is/was a bikini bar in Laughlin in the shopping mall. I went in there a couple times and it is white trash heaven. Chicks had all kinds of sob stories/drama etc. baby mama drama, boyfriend in jail, lesbian but she had a boyfriend, girls fighting over their redneck guys etc. It was fun to go get drunk there and shoot pool...my buddy insisted on betting these locals for drinks on pool table and I calmly stepped up and made three balls on the break and those guys flipped out like I was some big time hustler lol I was wasted.

I bet I can get my buddies to go to this place next time but we will need a driver