Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread September 29th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Rimger735 is infamous around these parts
Default Best Parlor in OC

Which is the best parlor in OC that has young hot chicks thats not HJ only?
Unread September 29th, 2015
VIP User

Dick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to beholdDick Forbrains is a splendid one to behold

I'd go with Nuru Guru. Lots of nice looking girls with a high level of performance.
Unread September 30th, 2015
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

nuruguru chicks are no match for Honey Spa Babes!
Junior Puppy

Rimger735 is infamous around these parts

who should I ask for at Honey Spa or Nuru Guru? How far do they go? BBBJ, CFS?
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Angry Gimme a break, newbie!

Post #1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimger735 View Post
Which is the best parlor in OC that has young hot chicks thats not HJ only?
Post #2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimger735 View Post
who should I ask for at Honey Spa or Nuru Guru? How far do they go? BBBJ, CFS?
Jesus! Buy a membership or write a review. Then you can read for yourself what goes on there. Do a little research. Don't just surf over to this site and immediately start asking, "hey, I don't want to contribute anything or exert any effort myself, so just tell me where the good places are and which girls do what?"

It's a very easy site to use. You can drill down and find anything you want, but not for free. Write a review or pay. You get it all.
Unread October 2nd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Post #1:

Post #2:

Jesus! Buy a membership or write a review. Then you can read for yourself what goes on there. Do a little research. Don't just surf over to this site and immediately start asking, "hey, I don't want to contribute anything or exert any effort myself, so just tell me where the good places are and which girls do what?"
Kids these days.....
Unread October 2nd, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Asiansam gave you best advise
Unread October 3rd, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Absolutely right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Asiansam gave you best advise
What he said.
Unread October 3rd, 2015
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
What he said.
What he said that he said that he said.
Unread October 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
What he said that he said that he said.
Did he say that Honey Spa was the best, or was it Nuru Gurus?

Wait...but wasn't it GG Kim that's the best? Especially if you bring a Coke Bottle with you?