Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 23rd, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
I read that in one town (not sure where) the police would go into a parlor, get a HJ and then jump up and arrest the girl. SURPRISE!!!
They did that in Torrance.
Unread February 23rd, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
If the MMS or the masseuse are not Asian or Latina, it might be a sting.
If the Asian MMS or masseuse speaks perfect English, it might be a sting.
If the MP women dress like TV cop show hookers, it might be a sting.
If there are vans or SUV's with tinted windows parked in front of or behind the MP, it might be a sting.
If there are guys loitering just outside, nearby, or anywhere inside the MP, it might be a sting.

Yeah, we all know those.

But if once you're in the room and the girl comes in, and she doesn't start the massage, but just keeps badgering you as to what you want, then for fucking sure it's a sting!

Good advice !
Unread February 27th, 2015
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
They did that in Torrance.
Really? Was it after she came back with the hot towel for the clean up or before?
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Thankfully, I've never had any exposure to a sting. But from what I have read, there is one circumstance that might cause even an experienced monger some grief:

Cops catch a massage therapist offering extras, then in exchange for her receiving a lesser charge, they recruit her to sting customers. So, it's the regular therapist you've seen before, but now she works for the police.

I like to think that I'd know, but if it was somewhere new to me, would I?

The irony is that if ever there was an example of coerced employment or indentured servitude or trafficking, that's it!

Gherk

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I have been to enough MP to know what to expect. I think I can tell the difference between a legit mamasan and a cop.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
Thankfully, I've never had any exposure to a sting. But from what I have read, there is one circumstance that might cause even an experienced monger some grief:

Cops catch a massage therapist offering extras, then in exchange for her receiving a lesser charge, they recruit her to sting customers. So, it's the regular therapist you've seen before, but now she works for the police.

I like to think that I'd know, but if it was somewhere new to me, would I?

The irony is that if ever there was an example of coerced employment or indentured servitude or trafficking, that's it!

Gherk
I'm curious, does anyone know for a fact that LE employs such a tactic, or is it just urban legend? And if it is a reality, how often does it happen? I would think there would be liability issues as well as credibility issues, among others. Anybody?
Unread February 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm curious, does anyone know for a fact that LE employs such a tactic, or is it just urban legend? And if it is a reality, how often does it happen? I would think there would be liability issues as well as credibility issues, among others. Anybody?
The City of Fountain Valley ran a sting a couple years ago at the place on Warner ave accross from Mile Square. They used asian female cops from other agencies, I think one was from Irvine and the other was from Seal Beach but Im not sure if I remember correctly. I remember because I went in there on sunday afternoon and the takeover apparently happened the next day

The story ran in the OC register. I wouldnt be surprised to see a sting happen at some point in OC as they have this friggin task force set up to battle human trafficking and they are publicizing the Johns names now so I think at some point they are going to do an MP sting and no doubt have a bunch of reporters standing by to have the story published about how they are saving these poor women from the saddistic animals that frequent the mps.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
The City of Fountain Valley ran a sting a couple years ago at the place on Warner ave accross from Mile Square. They used asian female cops from other agencies, I think one was from Irvine and the other was from Seal Beach but Im not sure if I remember correctly. I remember because I went in there on sunday afternoon and the takeover apparently happened the next day

The story ran in the OC register. I wouldnt be surprised to see a sting happen at some point in OC as they have this friggin task force set up to battle human trafficking and they are publicizing the Johns names now so I think at some point they are going to do an MP sting and no doubt have a bunch of reporters standing by to have the story published about how they are saving these poor women from the saddistic animals that frequent the mps.
Thanks, Huge, but I meant do cops ever use REAL massage girls as "double-agents" in sting operations? I have no doubt they use female officers of Asian descent as UC, but I am skeptical that they would attempt to coerce an arrested or detained massage girl into wearing a wire to bust mongers for a chickenshit misdemeanor offense. If things went south and the girl got hurt, the embarrassment (and the ensuing settlement) would be humongous. I can't see her being a credible witness in a criminal case either. Her motivation would be obvious and her testimony highly suspect. But that's not to say it couldn't happen. I'm just curious if anyone actually knows if it's been done?
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks, Huge, . I'm just curious if anyone actually knows if it's been done?
Good question. The po po uses informants for drug cases, but you're right the liability and testimony issues would be a problem.

I personally have only heard of reverse stings with female po po, not providers.

Google was not much help on the search...
Unread March 1st, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

I hope it isn't true. I also hope I'd be able to tell if one of my ATF was "under the influence" of LE.

Gherk

Quote:
Unread March 1st, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

There is no way they are going to have female UC (5-0 or real massage girl) actually touch the illegal area. So it would still come down to a forced verbal negotiation. $40 for hand? $100 for pussy?
I think I could sniff out an ABC cop. I hope a FOB Asian trying to make me discuss the deal for the tape would not be smooth enough to fool me.
I have seen prostitution stings on tv, but they always do the bust before much clothes comes off. I usually get my HE 40 minutes into a massage. I don't think the cops are that patient. And I hope they don't have the right to video inside the massage room. Think of the violation to those that came for legit massage and got naked on video.
I still go back to my failsafe. If you are not sure what is going on, then accept the legit massage or pull the girl in for a hug and do a little roaming.