Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 29th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
when spending $50 to TOFFT and getting nothing still feels productive and not a complete waste of money. But spending $5 at the drive-thru and realizing they forgot the $1 cheeseburger really makes you feel scammed and wrecks your day.
This one made me laugh out loud cuz it just happened yesterday and I was pissed...it was only french fries....
Unread January 29th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
when you meet a new masseuse, but she already knows you
A new place opened within walking distance of my house. Had to check it out right away. Walk in to find only 2 girls working and I knew them both.

Stopped at a new place on Harbor, walked in and the girl says, "Hi <my name>." 3 girls working and I knew all of them.
Unread February 2nd, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I was at Costco yesterday and I saw a MMS looking late 40's early 50's woman pushing her cart out and the only thing she bought was 4 large buckets of laundry soap and 4-5 cases of little water bottles... You know you're a monger when you notice this....YOU'RE really a monger when you want to ask her where her MP is!
I remember reading an article in one of the SGV papers a couple years back that said police were tracking consistent large purchases of napkins and other items (water bottles etc.) from Costco stores to locate possible SGV AMP owners. Sounded very Big Brother. The next week I was at one of my SGV AAMP's that I was fairly friendly with the booker/mms, who happened to be there on my way out the door. Told her this and she looked at me like I was crazy. LoL
VIP User

rohancid

You know you are a monger when every time you hear about covered California, you wonder where you can find bb California.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlbrad View Post
I remember reading an article in one of the SGV papers a couple years back that said police were tracking consistent large purchases of napkins and other items (water bottles etc.) from Costco stores to locate possible SGV AMP owners. Sounded very Big Brother. The next week I was at one of my SGV AAMP's that I was fairly friendly with the booker/mms, who happened to be there on my way out the door. Told her this and she looked at me like I was crazy. LoL
I think LE finds the massage parlors 2 ways mainly. Backpage and the large red/pink neon sign says "Massage" and it says "Open."

That and a good many of those LE hypocrites are mongers themselves. Some how just like the girls compartmentalize what they do "I am not a hooker" The monger/cops rationalize what they do. "I am all powerful. I am a police officer. If I want to break the law and fuck prostitutes and be a law enforcement officer I can because who is going to stop me?"
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohancid View Post
You know you are a monger when every time you hear about covered California, you wonder where you can find bb California.
That is a good one!
Unread February 21st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

When a Thailand massage with your wife turns in to you getting jacked off while your wife is on the mattress next to you and you just go with it!
Unread February 22nd, 2014
VIP User

You know you are a monger when you have a foxy bitch at home and you'll drop a bennie for some strange...
Unread March 10th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

You know you are a monger when you fuck your wife and you are mentally composing an MPR-style review of "YMMV, I might not be back"
Unread March 10th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Ha! too funny!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
You know you are a monger when you fuck your wife and you are mentally composing an MPR-style review of "YMMV, I might not be back"