Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 13th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Jack94;88661]Leah at Wildflower on Miramar has some nice D's[/QUOTE,

Yeah Jack,
I know her and her tattoo too. Trouble is she doesn't always share her tittage with everyone even though they are the Big Draw with her, and rarely goes beyond a HJ finish. She is used to guys going GaGa over the sight of the tits, so seems to just get away with putting out the minimum effort and skin to skin that it takes when she knows a rocket launch is eminent. Very few get any oral with her and fewer still get any FS unless you are tight as a drum with her or after hours. But she can be nice and friendly though. I am pretty sure Pocket knows of her, right Pocket? Pocket doesn't read up too often but he got email from me a while back, now I have to say I haven't heard squat back lately so he either found something keeping himself busy he doesn't want to share, or he just hasn't gone out to Get Some lately. We'll only know once he comes back at us here....I think he was really hoping somebody would have found his fav...Bebe/Tiffany/Mink. Man she has worked all over So. Cal...
Unread December 18th, 2016
VIP User

iemember is on a distinguished road
Default Candy at Healing TOuch

I would recommend Candy at Healing Touch in Sun City. Not necessarily a cute young thing but great tits and the Russian is out of this world. She is only there Sat-Sun. All natural.
Unread December 19th, 2016
VIP User

bigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant future

how about san diego. thanks.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpopa View Post
how about san diego. thanks.

bigpopa, have you tried Leah at WildFlower Sunrise?
VIP User

bigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant futurebigpopa has a brilliant future

thanks marsean!