Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

to disappear so suddenly.... maybe he had a motorcycle accident with his HD?
Unread July 28th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
to disappear so suddenly.... maybe he had a motorcycle accident with his HD?
Was it sudden? Didn't Ichi start the departure with a few final cryptic posts prior to the last? I seem to remember him talking about his current personal situation with the wife that was changing.????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
(from March 3rd, 2014): I married Choi for a couple reasons, none of them was because I loved her. The love developed later. I married her because she asked me for "help." She did not ask me to marry her. She just wanted m to co-sign an apartment lease with her. I did it out of "rescue\hero complex where in I like to rescue people. I also did it to secure a steady supply of sex. Another reason I married her out of a sense of adventure to see where it would take me. It has been a strange trip for sure. I was suprized when she stayed with me after she got her citizenship. I was angry taking her to the cermeony because she likes to time her driving to where she just barely makes it to the destiny/appointment on time. I dutifully wanted to see her at her ceremony and get her citizenship. An act of finality I thought. I felt after that my promise to her was complete. I did what I said I would do. After the ceremony I was sad. I kept it on the inside until we got home. At home I started drinking beer and I actually started crying with tears. Choi said "whats wrong with you?" I said "now its done. You don't need me anymore. You will leave me now."

Choi said "We have been together for a few years now Ichi. You still don't know me at all. You are so stupid. What is wrong with your brain?"
This might be the most telling thing he said...and one of his last posts.
Unread July 28th, 2016
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

I don't know, man. What Choi said was a dagger in the heart. I hope Ichi just picked up and relocated out of this drought stricken, overly priced, will fall into the ocean when the big one hits, uber liberal state we reside & play in....
Unread July 28th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Thanks Kid, it is a nice time to raise a glass in memory of our departed bro Ichi. I agree with you completely. I just don't have the time to explore SA, quick trips out to an MP are all I can venture anymore. My job keeps me very busy even when I am not traveling. My wife has been off work with a bad back for several months and is always home, which is where my office is. My best mongering has been on the road or with my two faves locally. I feel I have next to nothing to contribute. Just as well, the OC/SoCal MP scene truly is a wasteland now. At least based on the reviews I see. I guess it is better than some other cities. can't wait for my next road trip up north to Morro Bay, it is nice to sample the Chinese girls in Simi Valley. Thanks to you, Marsean for the reviews up that way. I guess all good things must pass and I am certainly feeling nostalgic. What a sentimental old fart I am! Cheers, lads!
Here's to a legend in the hobby "Ichi The Killer" who took everything in life farther than the rest of us could or would be willing to do. From marrying a high volume K-Girl provider to becoming a competitive body builder. He did everything in excess and lived life on the razors edge and although was cut many times...never would have done anything differently and seemed to have no regret! I know I miss his insight and wisdom of the night world we roam in... he lived there...we just visit!

One of his last posts talked about the meaning of life and that he now feared death. Maybe there was a clue in that post.
Unread July 28th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

We all learned so much from Ichi. From supplements, to why we should not get involved with a provider girl. I am especially grateful for the later.
Unread July 28th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

i almost met him one night he was trying to get mongers to meet him at Jones for a Fongathon.... remember?
Unread July 29th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I was waiting for permission to post this.....

Someone that met and knew Ichi outside of here told me this so take it for what it's worth. He said over the last 2 years since Ichi stopped posting here he was withering away from a thick muscular body builder to an emaciated skinny ghost of his former self. He didn't ask Ichi what was happening (they weren't that close I guess) but asked others but nobody knew or would tell him if they did. He said he last saw Ichi about 6-8 months ago.
That kind of drastic weight and muscle loss from someone in his physical condition can only happen from some kind of major illness (AIDS, Cancer etc) and maybe that is why in one of his last cryptic posts he was talking about the meaning of life and fearing his own death. I for one can only speak for myself in that I don't fear death but if I knew I had 6 months to live or something of that sort...you bet your ass there would be some fears and concerns.
I hope I'm wrong for many reasons.... but I think it's a mystery we may never know the answer to unless the person that told me this can ask around to the people that knew him to find out more.
Unread July 29th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Kid, that makes me sad. Better to have died on his Harley. But Ichi, as with all legends, has spawned stories and speculation. I hope your pal was not speaking factually. I agree with your comments on Ichi The Killer. I have no doubt as to the veracity of his posts. He truly did live life on a different edge, a different level than most of us. I used to do PMs with him about my relationship with my first Chinese gf, a married massage girl. Met her in an MP in Anaheim, spent a lot of time with her, took her to China for a month, battled a lot of demons over her. He was always empathetic, never called me a fool, which is what I was for daring to love an MP girl. Especially one with a good heart. I broke her heart as much as she broke mine. Ichi understood. He lived that shit way heavier than I did. His marriage to Choi was not only heartbreaking, it was dead serious dangerous. She had connections within the Korean mob, could have made him disappear at anytime. I truly wished I could have hung with him for a little while. My life would have been richer for it. So tonight I will again raise a glass in his memory.
Unread July 30th, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Wow, Kid, that makes me sad. Better to have died on his Harley. But Ichi, as with all legends, has spawned stories and speculation. I hope your pal was not speaking factually. I agree with your comments on Ichi The Killer. I have no doubt as to the veracity of his posts. He truly did live life on a different edge, a different level than most of us. I used to do PMs with him about my relationship with my first Chinese gf, a married massage girl. Met her in an MP in Anaheim, spent a lot of time with her, took her to China for a month, battled a lot of demons over her. He was always empathetic, never called me a fool, which is what I was for daring to love an MP girl. Especially one with a good heart. I broke her heart as much as she broke mine. Ichi understood. He lived that shit way heavier than I did. His marriage to Choi was not only heartbreaking, it was dead serious dangerous. She had connections within the Korean mob, could have made him disappear at anytime. I truly wished I could have hung with him for a little while. My life would have been richer for it. So tonight I will again raise a glass in his memory.
Well said Bang!
Unread August 2nd, 2016
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

So some of the mongers actually discovered where choi worked and went to see her, anybody know if choi is still working?and or where?might also provide onsite of what happened to ichi.
i lost track of her quite a while back, would have loved to have tried her after she got what ichi described as her yoga body....