Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 2nd, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jealousy

Any comments on this? Many FS providers are cool with you having a girl friend or wife. Those same providers don't take it well when they find out you are seeing another provider go FS. Now, this is CFS with the providers. The STD risk is low but they are still pissed.
Unread December 2nd, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Any comments on this? Many FS providers are cool with you having a girl friend or wife. Those same providers don't take it well when they find out you are seeing another provider go FS. Now, this is CFS with the providers. The STD risk is low but they are still pissed.
Wives and GF's aren't competition. If they were, you wouldn't be there. It's different with another provider. Now it's like they aren't good enough if you're seeing someone else. Even if they don't care about you, it bruises their ego.
Unread December 3rd, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Wives and GF's aren't competition. If they were, you wouldn't be there. It's different with another provider. Now it's like they aren't good enough if you're seeing someone else. Even if they don't care about you, it bruises their ego.
Yes, it's all about competition. These women aren't stupid. They must have some smarts if they're going to last in this business for more than a year. They tell you they will cut you off if you will see the other provider. Scare tactics to keep you in line. Of course, you play along and tell them you are not seeing the other provider. It's all a game of words. But, does she really believe your lie. Does she really think she can control you from across town? Does she really have the power to prevent you from walking into that other shop and getting FS from the other provider. Is that ego so big that they she thinks they have that sort of control over your Willy?
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, it's all about competition. These women aren't stupid. They must have some smarts if they're going to last in this business for more than a year. They tell you they will cut you off if you will see the other provider. Scare tactics to keep you in line. Of course, you play along and tell them you are not seeing the other provider. It's all a game of words. But, does she really believe your lie. Does she really think she can control you from across town? Does she really have the power to prevent you from walking into that other shop and getting FS from the other provider. Is that ego so big that they she thinks they have that sort of control over your Willy?
I figure what they don't know doesn't hurt them, and they generally don't press the issue too hard if I just sorta laugh it off or don't really respond. Seems kinda silly to think that a guy who goes to AMPs is gonna stick to only 1 girl! Not that it couldn't happen, but ya know. Maybe if they're gonna last they can't care too much about controlling you? A guy paying money is very likely gonna sample around!

I was low on funds for a while and stopped seeing one girl for several months, then when I came back she did ask me when the last time I had sex was. She jokingly said 'yesterday!' and I had to laugh to myself because she was right... I had just tried out GG Kim the day before. Didn't tell her that tho. Not that I wouldn't tell her if it came to it, but I just feel like it doesn't really matter. I do feel for some of these girls tho, I'm sure it can be tough in certain ways.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
When I mentioned competition, I didn't mean in a business sense, but in a personal or territorial sense. They're not thinking about lasting in this business for more than a year or any other length of time. It's not a career or profession to them, it's a temporary gig, no matter how long they've been doing it. They don't have a "Business Plan." Most are in denial about what they're doing, but they're still women with feelings.

It's a very personal service they're providing, and seeing you with someone else is an affront to their self-worth. Heck, even your regular barber might get butthurt if he saw you getting a haircut in a different shop. Not because he really needs your $8.50 + tip, but because your lack of "loyalty" implies his service is deficient. Now factor in the tricky male-female angle that comes with the monger-provider relationship.

They don't understand the male need for variety, even though they, of all women, ought to. It's not about controlling you, it's about her saving face, if only to herself.
Unread December 4th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

They don't understand the male need for variety, even though they, of all women, ought to. It's not about controlling you, it's about her saving face, if only to herself.[/quote]

I think they do understand the male need for variety and that's what drives them to be the number one honey.

There are those girls that are just focused on keeping a good customer, just like your favorite Viet hair stylist, but many of the FS girls seem keen on being number one. In-fighting in the parlor is typical, depending on the personality - and depending upon their age and yours. How many twenty somethings are jealous over my fifty year old shit? Zero.

Personally, I've used the jealousy aspect to my advantage over the years as I'm sure many of you have as well. I have also been played like a worn our card.

But then again, I could be wrong.
Unread December 5th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All good points, so it is good to know they will covet your loyalty, as that makes them feel good and wanted which strokes their ego. Which brings up for the same reason it is not smart to see another girl in same shop as ego battles erupt once the word gets out even if not seen directly, the word always gets around. If you let it slip you are seeing another at a different shop, they or a friend of theirs will know how to squeeze the info from them so the story will come out. That's why I try not to be seeing more than one at same shop unless it is random for both and not planning on being around much. The problem with all this is it is such a DOUBLE STANDARD on their part. Yes their egos can get bruised and cat fights may happen and the result is not good from that. But for them the fact that they are fucking 10 other guys every day is something you better not ask about, or if you do will not be appreciated since it will only bring your closeness with them downhill. So OK for them to do miles of cock, but not OK for you to do others they know or know about. Go Figure. OK for them and you should not ask, but not OK for you and will ask if they heard something. Double Standard.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam
They don't understand the male need for variety, even though they, of all women, ought to. It's not about controlling you, it's about her saving face, if only to herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
I think they do understand the male need for variety and that's what drives them to be the number one honey.

There are those girls that are just focused on keeping a good customer, just like your favorite Viet hair stylist, but many of the FS girls seem keen on being number one. In-fighting in the parlor is typical, depending on the personality - and depending upon their age and yours. How many twenty somethings are jealous over my fifty year old shit? Zero.

Personally, I've used the jealousy aspect to my advantage over the years as I'm sure many of you have as well. I have also been played like a worn our card.

But then again, I could be wrong.
They know men are pigs, but that's about all they understand. They don't know that to us it's not personal, but they think it should be. At least on our end. As Marsean said, they maintain double standards. Nothing new there. That's just women in general. What's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander! Lol
Junior Puppy

slurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant futureslurpy has a brilliant future

If they lose a client that is a good tipper then they usually get pissed.
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
They know men are pigs, but that's about all they understand. They don't know that to us it's not personal, but they think it should be. At least on our end. As Marsean said, they maintain double standards. Nothing new there. That's just women in general. What's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander! Lol
Nailed it....