Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 26th, 2013
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Well, you certainly know this Lisa inside and out (…of the shop that is…). I bet Tjinla is jealous…
Possibly this is the Lisa Pinga brought up…? How old? The New Total surfacing sounds right, but not knowing she was at SMO2 seems off- it may be someone else I think. I wouldn't say Pinga's Lisa (spinner) had a sad face, but was just quiet and had an air of sadness..

She 's definitely another on the list for sure. The Lisa I brought into the foray had implants (but this was prob 2006 that I met her) and spoke pretty good English.

Finally, Sue's - yes I remember they did have showers in the back rooms. That was a couple streets over from Royal. Funny a lot of the street names in Inglewood have "wood" in them. I think Sue's was on Nutwood.
Unread January 5th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

dieterzaober, The Lisa(s) we are discussing are much older… perhaps you are confusing threads.
Unread January 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
Well, you certainly know this Lisa inside and out (…of the shop that is…). I bet Tjinla is jealous…
Possibly this is the Lisa Pinga brought up…? How old? The New Total surfacing sounds right, but not knowing she was at SMO2 seems off- it may be someone else I think. I wouldn't say Pinga's Lisa (spinner) had a sad face, but was just quiet and had an air of sadness..

She 's definitely another on the list for sure. The Lisa I brought into the foray had implants (but this was prob 2006 that I met her) and spoke pretty good English.

Finally, Sue's - yes I remember they did have showers in the back rooms. That was a couple streets over from Royal. Funny a lot of the street names in Inglewood have "wood" in them. I think Sue's was on Nutwood.
You know me too well.