Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 18th, 2016
Junior Puppy

GodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Less MPs opening up?

I've been a long time off and on monger, but one thing I've always paid attention to was the business side of the scene. The opening and closing of establishments. I've noticed in recent years a steady decline in the amount of new MPs opening up, especially in the SGV/El Monte area. Is it just my imagination? The economy is not the best but it has "recovered" a lot from 2007 and a job isn't the hardest thing in the world to find if you know where to look, so you would think there would be more MPs available to take advantage of this recent influx of income. Is it just my imagination or are places opening elsewhere, like lets say east past the 605?
Unread May 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Yes, there are fewer FS AMPs altogether nowadays. The AMP is such an easy target for LE. Unfortunately the internet has made it even easier for LE. Also, the money is not quite what it used to be for providers. Back in the 90s it was 100/hh FS and it's the same today. Hence, in real $s it is now halved.
Unread May 18th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodWing View Post
I've noticed in recent years a steady decline in the amount of new MPs opening up, especially in the SGV/El Monte area. Is it just my imagination or are places opening elsewhere, like lets say east past the 605?

head South young man. down to the 858 and 619.
Unread May 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

10 years ago in irvine, in sky park, had like 10 fs mp... Korean, Latina, chinese...now I believe 2 places with he.
Unread May 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Excessive competition is also to blame. Some areas have an MP on every block. Worse than Starbucks. Sometimes the same owner will have multiple locations within a short distance from each other. Supply exceeding demand!
Unread May 19th, 2016

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute

Also on a legal note, a lot of municipalities have started to put moratoriums on MPs. I believe San Gabriel is one city of note.
Unread May 19th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTown62 View Post
Also on a legal note, a lot of municipalities have started to put moratoriums on MPs. I believe San Gabriel is one city of note.

Massage Therapy Act

Assembly Bill No. 1147

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...01320140AB1147
Unread May 19th, 2016
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

In a lot of areas there are plenty of MPs - but they're almost all avoidable. Crap service, laundry ladies, too much oil, no proper cleanup, not very discreet. I have no idea who goes to such places to keep them open.
Unread May 20th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
head South young man. down to the 858 and 619.
It is unbelievable how many down in the 858 and 619. Many opening in the past 2-3 years and more all the time. BP ads out the yingyang. Some have ads for 5 locations of same owner. Does not mean that service is great but with time they get the hang of it. Some even start as the Foot Spa types and before long reviews of FS are popping. Some owners are clever bcuz there are already tons and tons of industrial parks built up that try to rent out space at enclosed buildings or in outside opening shops, some hidden in alcoves of building structures, some you would never guess and cannot see clear signs of business unless you follow the paper trail of the advertising. But more and more. The area on a whole has the older established places and the K places and the cost and what you get varies big time, don't forget all the other towns in the surrounding area from Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos over to Escondido and north to Temecula, then working south through RB, Poway and continuing south....It goes on and on. Some of the structure of the roads have some classified as being in a certain town but it is more a reference of the roads not really the town. Another example in reverse is "Sorrento Valley" Hahaha. Or you could say Mira Mesa(blvd). On and On. Unbelievable. Too many for 100 mongers to spend a year to check out all. OK, didn't expect all your cars would be making a big 90 degree turn and head this way so fast. I hear other towns up north way up are like this too.
Unread May 20th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Excessive competition is also to blame. Some areas have an MP on every block. Worse than Starbucks. Sometimes the same owner will have multiple locations within a short distance from each other. Supply exceeding demand!
Very much so in some communities. More hit or miss production until we get enough mongers to write up reviews. Many many giving HE at least. They know what's up and the lure of good coin is big.

I went into place the other day that 3-4 years ago you would have to genuflect to get any kind of HE. this time a dynomite reach under came without any asking etc. Of course not all providers look like JLo or the Kardashians.