Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 20th, 2016

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Very Sad.

I know just about all you guys out there have said this or thought this but this place has become unreliable and this is sad.

I don't frequent MPR too often anymore because of the fact that I have moved away from MPs and go to AAMPs now pretty much exclusively.

From about 1999 or so, I used to lurk this place trying to get information without signing up. I'd try and deduce whether a review of a place would net me the results I was looking for. Services provided was always for VIP only but I would assume things based on how much tip was given. Usually a dead giveaway. After some wrong assumptions, I eventually took the plunge and signed up here in 2004. From MPs in Hollywood, Inglewood, LA, City of Bell, Santa Monica, Upland, Pomona and all the way east to San Bernardino, Fontana and the still active infamous Bloomington, I would gather some very good intel and had a great time and tried to share my experiences with others. Ahhh....the golden age of MPs in my opinion.

But alas, things seem to be spiraling downhill here. From the promised "new website", to reviews not being approved and posted (this has been going on for quite a while), the owners of this site have not treated it's members very well.

Fake reviews are always an issue when you can get VIP days for doing a review, this is nothing new and not isolated to this site but when the well reviewed Shirley can get 200+ reviews, you can bet a very good portion of those are fake (IMO) and done for the purpose of getting VIP days.

I just wanted to give my thoughts on what used to be a very good site.

Again, very sad.
Unread May 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately the owners have likely determined that it's not profitable any more, so they just let it decline gradually. I realize that even if they did the new site, the content would be still stolen and reposted. That's the problem with the internet...
As a result, there is fewer reviews here, and increasingly more downtime.
I'm afraid to admit it but the competition is doing better, they've managed to get more users, it seems. They've also bundled amps with aamps, so it seems like a more comprehensive service. Though somehow one still needs other info like CV, TER, etc.
In any case, it isn't getting any easier. I'm having to invest a lot of time and effort to do online research, and even then often it doesn't work out.......
Unread May 20th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

It is True. Sad!
Unread May 20th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bundled AMPs and AAMPs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
Unfortunately the owners have likely determined that it's not profitable any more, so they just let it decline gradually. I realize that even if they did the new site, the content would be still stolen and reposted. That's the problem with the internet...
As a result, there is fewer reviews here, and increasingly more downtime.
I'm afraid to admit it but the competition is doing better, they've managed to get more users, it seems. They've also bundled amps with aamps, so it seems like a more comprehensive service. Though somehow one still needs other info like CV, TER, etc.
In any case, it isn't getting any easier. I'm having to invest a lot of time and effort to do online research, and even then often it doesn't work out.......
So which site has bundled AMPs and AAMPs on one site without having to log into a separate loggin? I guess I am missing something....maybe?
Unread May 21st, 2016
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

Sorry for the stupid question but what is AAMP? I've only known AMP. Teach me, Obi Wan....
Unread May 21st, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

asian apartment MP
Unread May 21st, 2016
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

Ahhhh, of course. Thank you. I have yet to experience one of those. I know 2 agencies in SD and I've considered but haven't crossed over yet.
Unread May 21st, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowbiach View Post
Ahhhh, of course. Thank you. I have yet to experience one of those. I know 2 agencies in SD and I've considered but haven't crossed over yet.

IMHO,
AMP = Massage with HE
AAMP = FS with Massage

With an AAMP, the girl will start the session with a mutual shower so you are both squeaky clean. It's a private setting, you will almost never bump into a fellow monger. There's a place for both. But I prefer the AAMP scene.
Unread May 21st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
AMP = Massage with HE
AAMP = FS with Massage

With an AAMP, the girl will start the session with a mutual shower.

AARP = FS only in your memories

With an AARP, the male nurse will start the session with a sponge bath before you get your daily suppository meds.
Unread May 26th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
So which site has bundled AMPs and AAMPs on one site without having to log into a separate loggin? I guess I am missing something....maybe?
No, not really. It is crapmaps... They also have 'aamp maps' site, which contains citivibe ads, some of them. There are reviews there, I'm not sure if they're real, or if they've been stolen from TER. One membership covers both sites. Though I doubt if there's any real info in any of that.

These are the perils of the internets....
Noise marketed as info. Real Info attacked and stolen.