Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 19th, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Road trip to Modesto,ca

I need a good recommendation on some pretty good spots where to stop by to try them out on my way back from Modesto, I got Merced, Madera, Turlock, Fresno, Visalia, Bakersfield and more.. I need at least two spots to try out. Any hot young chicks around those cities that you know and willing to share? Will post all the fun and adventure here once I'm back. Plus if you do recommend something make sure you tried it before, been there, done that and don't just give me something off some website or MPR. If you help I got a real bonus surprise for those who give me hit and score info and not hit and miss.