Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 29th, 2018
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post

Too bad the old reviews dropped off.
The best reviews I ever read were from Viet ho Tammy at Club La Paz in Inglewood.
Those reviews were the best.
I miss that place (Oh, Barbara, where are you!), actually all the Inglewood hot spots from the early Millennium. Wasn't Tammy at OA down the street from La Paz? I can still read my reviews that I submitted for places that have been deactivated, but can't read others.

What was the name of the Japanese slightly older (late 30's) girl at La Paz that treated you like a king? Never half-assed anything (great massage, teasing, fucking, clean-up)!
Unread January 30th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

I usually do a little more with her and spend more time.
And money of course but not much more.
She's a cool chick especially for me.
I speak Chinese, Viet and Thai so I relax with her even though she's stingy.