Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute
Default best hj only in oc

Asking for the best hj only girls in oc. Seriously, no more. No bj, daty, fs. Just best massage attitude and hj.

besides katie, everyone knows she kicks ass.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Asking for the best hj only girls in oc. Seriously, no more. No bj, daty, fs. Just best massage attitude and hj.

Frankly, I haven't had a kick ass massage an finish since Linh in Tustin.

I kinda gave up on the OC a few years ago because it was $$ for a weak massage and finish.

I could tell you about a chubby little chinese gal in ventura named sunny. She walks the back like a pro and her hands are small but strong and my cock looks huge in her tiny hands! LOL!
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post

Nazi Julie!! (jk)
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is its hard to find in oc. You go cheap for the 30-35 hr places you get a laundry lady with an amateur hj, you get a young hottie with a mechanical he, or you get a 5 minute massage with a terrific he, hj, bj, fs.... you can always go to a legit place for a hr top notch massage and than hit a hhr rub&tug place. The closest I can recommend is Ortega down in San juan. Any girl will do the same ,unless u become a regular....
Unread September 17th, 2015
VIP User

bango

Yeah my reliable ones for this has been going down.
Outside of Katie, Rose (formerly La Palma) gives a hard good massage that will make you feel like jello after. She moved to another shop.

Sophia at MBC used to be one of my go-to gals, but she moved on somewhere else, haven't been able to locate her again.
Unread September 17th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Gpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone have any recommendation to someone in OC or LA under 30?
Unread September 19th, 2015

Asianforme is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bango View Post
Yeah my reliable ones for this has been going down.
Outside of Katie, Rose (formerly La Palma) gives a hard good massage that will make you feel like jello after. She moved to another shop.

Sophia at MBC used to be one of my go-to gals, but she moved on somewhere else, haven't been able to locate her again.
Rose is now at Nirvana in Los Alamitos doing the same great stuff
Unread September 21st, 2015
VIP User

nipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond repute
Default best hj only in OC

Try Pink at C&C Acupuncture On Katella, GG. Face is 7 , body is 9 and FS also available.
She works Friday only