Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 27th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default $$ Updates

I know I & others have discussed this before but in these inflationary times when prices and requested gratuities are changing at a rapid rate, is there some sort of procedure that can be enabled that will update house fee information in the profile section.
In the “pre-pandemic”pest, a listed entry fee that might’ve been five dollars under the actual rate was a little surprising but not annoying when you walked through their doors. Now we have situations where the old review rate is $10 or $20 less than the actual “at the door” rate. For those mongers on a budget, that could mean the difference between an HJ and a BJ. Also, cheap bastards like me get really annoyed when we have to spend an additional $10 just for the opportunity of bartering with a granny or laundry lady for FS.
If a reviewer mentions, in their review, that the house fee is different from MPR’s posted rate, can that profile rate be updated?
Unread December 28th, 2022
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I think you can update in the review

I think you can add to the review fields when you submit a review.

I just added Chinese to Linda at Rose Garden.
It didn't change or delete the Thai check mark.
It just added her correct nationality.
Unread December 28th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
I think you can add to the review fields when you submit a review.

I just added Chinese to Linda at Rose Garden.
It didn't change or delete the Thai check mark.
It just added her correct nationality.
Yes, there are fields for reviewers to enter house fees and tips that they paid. I’ve entered updated house fee amounts but the info doesn’t seem to get transferred to the profile section of the review.
Unread December 31st, 2022
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts

Some have kept it under control, however like any other service business everyone is pushing the envelope, until someone pushes back, meaning us. Some of these chicks throw out these ridiculous numbers, which is a total turnoff and totally kills the whole mood, my standpoint to some of these older grandmotherly types, who look okay in tight outfits, but soon as the top comes off tits point to 6:00, stomach looks like a crumbled up paper bag, 5:00 shadow on the p****, if it's even shaved, and they want money from me?, I take care of myself, and I feel some of these ladies should be paying me for my cock, I mean seriously there's a handful out there that are working way past their expiration date, and need to go out to pasture
Unread January 1st, 2023
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everyone has a prosperous year and good experiences in the amps/lmps/ and Indies of your choice.....
Unread January 12th, 2023
VIP User

cockuserectus has a spectacular aura aboutcockuserectus has a spectacular aura aboutcockuserectus has a spectacular aura about

If you can't afford an extra 10 spot, you shouldn't be paying $80-100 for a HJ...put your money in the bank!!!
Unread January 13th, 2023
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exactly

yes.
If you're gonna lose some pie or a good experience over pocket change, you're in the wrong game.
Paying a little more opens doors while beating them down for small $ closes them.
Try putting yourself in their shoes.
Unread January 15th, 2023
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
yes.
If you're gonna lose some pie or a good experience over pocket change, you're in the wrong game.
Paying a little more opens doors while beating them down for small $ closes them.
Try putting yourself in their shoes.
Exactly, mikesan. But don’t go overboard on the skanks who have to resort to extortion techniques. If a gal is attractive, hot and nice to me, I return the favor and my wallet opens up a little more.