Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 28th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buckle Up

Gents, buckle up for some wild prices for poon! Asian house owners are discussing the an April increase. 150-200 for a half.
Some parlor are hurting because things are also very slow. Some of those are considering raising their rates. So if business is slow because mongers need to use their monger money to buy food and gas, they raise their rates hoping for better cash inflow???
Unread March 31st, 2022
VIP User

Tomtours has a spectacular aura aboutTomtours has a spectacular aura about

Yup. You are correct sir but I have been finding both. Look for spots that haven’t had reviews for a while and low ball them. I have been able to get some very nice bargains. But the girls I want are starting to get a tad on the pricey side. Good luck gentlemen
Unread April 1st, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

See it both ways. Slow business is hard to find. If you do you can get good setup. When find a low ball win if planning to return and their service was inspirational, even though they offered cheap, have rewarded with a little more knowing they enjoyed the festivities. Result they are very pleased, so probably at least for a time, the visits should be good. If you get hit with high requests but you don't know them, my gut tells me to walk. They know what's up so they might miss out if they play that too much. Actually seeing overall cost not going up at all, and do get around. There are some places who started out with fantastic service not seen in recent times, some are headed towards getting the clients to review but they are pushing guys to drop a little on the high side and encourage reviews. Advertising by clients. There are places doing the 2-3 girl partial service, and by the time it is written it sounds like an orgy. Oh well how long that will go? Different mindsets of management these days. A lot of internet ads.