Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 11th, 2023
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lili at AA Body Relax

Kelly left and Lili quit a few years ago. There’s talk that she’s back. A report from d3buff got bait and switch when he called ahead for the old fun Lili. Instead, he got a different Lily but with the same stats and FS on the menu.
I’ve been told she’s been spotted around the shop, in an administrative role. Has anyone recently experienced the fun ride she used to give back then. I heard that she originally left because she was tired of using her body and then life happened. If she is back, is she back to her old self or working legit with an HJ on the side?
Unread February 14th, 2023
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezguy View Post
Kelly left and Lili quit a few years ago. There’s talk that she’s back. A report from d3buff got bait and switch when he called ahead for the old fun Lili. Instead, he got a different Lily but with the same stats and FS on the menu.
I’ve been told she’s been spotted around the shop, in an administrative role. Has anyone recently experienced the fun ride she used to give back then. I heard that she originally left because she was tired of using her body and then life happened. If she is back, is she back to her old self or working legit with an HJ on the side?
I haven’t seen her in a couple years but I heard she came back but no longer fs because she is married now. Also no more bbbj.
Unread February 14th, 2023
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
I haven’t seen her in a couple years but I heard she came back but no longer fs because she is married now. Also no more bbbj.
I figured that was the case. Lucky hubby. Damn!