Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 1st, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool AMP Latex Trout spotted in Garden Grove

I hit a local AMP the other day searching for new talent and found a fairly attractive Chinese girl that is crossing over from the Nail Salon to picking up 3 days a week in the AMP. Although she is not 18 years old a 90lbs like I typically like them, she is very cute and friendly. Weak untrained massage followed by a transition to a massage to the entertainment center. After I got dressed, I went to use the AMP restroom and then I saw it!!! I spotted an AMP Latex Trout swimming in the toilet. He looked a bit soggy and used. I felt sorry for it since it could only swim in circles there at the AMP so I flushed the toilet and sent him downstream to the sewage treatment plant to join his other friends. I should have taken a picture of him to post here but I don’t take my phone into AMP’s. So, as disgusting as this hobby is I never expected to see a used Latex Trout swimming in the AMP toilet.

Of course being the monger that I am, I will be back to work this AMP girl to broaden her AMP service menu (already got her phone number). Since she lives alone, I am thinking that I am going to try and see if I can book a date at her place (less likely to run into a wild AMP Latex Trout swimming in the bowl there – they scare me).
Unread December 2nd, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Fortunately, there are only one or two AMPs in Garden Grove, so the rest of us should be able to figure out where this place is with no problems. Oh, wait ...

But seriously though, good for you for keeping it fairly quiet. There's a "pounce" mentality that could send her back away from the dark side if too many punters parachuted in.

Gherk
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

If she's dropping used rubbers in the toilet she has crossed 100% to the dark side.
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

It was a co-worker that dropped the Latex Trout in the toilet. FS has been on high the menu with 2 previous girls at this AMP. I am sure this girl will cross over to the dark side (so many do), I just want to be the one to help her over the line!

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
Fortunately, there are only one or two AMPs in Garden Grove, so the rest of us should be able to figure out where this place is with no problems. Oh, wait ...

But seriously though, good for you for keeping it fairly quiet. There's a "pounce" mentality that could send her back away from the dark side if too many punters parachuted in.

Gherk
One or two Amps in GG. What you been smoking? try 50+! 20 on the first 2 pages here!
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampletaster View Post
One or two Amps in GG. What you been smoking? try 50+! 20 on the first 2 pages here!
Oh, really? With almost no Asian faces appearing anywhere in Garden Grove, I thought I'd have to go up to Simi Valley for an Asian fix.

Translation ... I think you missed the joke, but thanks for caring ...

Gherk
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
Oh, really? With almost no Asian faces appearing anywhere in Garden Grove, I thought I'd have to go up to Simi Valley for an Asian fix.

Translation ... I think you missed the joke, but thanks for caring ...

Gherk
Go easy on the youngsters...they're not as sharp as they used to be...

And don't you remember the first time you wondered what happened to latex you just filled? Did it go in the trash....the toilet? Maybe to a secret sperm bank?

And don't you remember the first time you "dated" a provider? Digging through her laundry to steal her filthy thongs while you took an extra long shower while she was in the kitchen?

Ahhh...the good old days.....Doh!....Not so old days....

This may activity may not be acceptable and please don't try it at home

Last edited by chanceforester; December 2nd, 2014 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Perversion
VIP User

All will be forgiven with the next report
VIP User

Cool

Chance....."the good old days"?? I am thinking next week buddy!!!!!! Finding that filthy used thong is her laundry basket is like dancing in the end zone after making a touchdown. That filthy used thong is a trophy to us mongers and we should have a forum to post pictures of our catch.

Jeans on, jeans off..........jeans on, jeans off.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
Chance....."the good old days"?? I am thinking next week buddy!!!!!! Finding that filthy used thong is her laundry basket is like dancing in the end zone after making a touchdown. That filthy used thong is a trophy to us mongers and we should have a forum to post pictures of our catch.

Jeans on, jeans off..........jeans on, jeans off.
Bagged this last week. Used but not a thong, tho. An AMP worker from the 562 thought it were getting a little raggedy after removing. She was going to throw it out. I politely asked and I received.

Last edited by Deezguy; July 28th, 2016 at 12:38 PM.