Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Default Opinion Poll - Shirley the Greek

I see that Shirley has been boo fooed by more than Steve Lee:

http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review

Apparently by a gentleman with a very large cock.

http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review.

I am not gifted with the devil's ponytail, but I have never been able to get Shirley to allow me to get into her asshole. I suppose you could just take it if you wanted to, but she would be pissed for sure.

Am I missing something here, or am I just not her "type"?
Unread June 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

One of those two reviews sounds very suspicious to me.
Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post

I am not gifted with the devil's ponytail, but I have never been able to get Shirley to allow me to get into her asshole. I suppose you could just take it if you wanted to, but she would be pissed for sure.

The second one sounds like a fake review. Grammar issues look like it was written by an Asian that English is a second language.....OR maybe Shirley is a size queen and likes BIG cock? Maybe you just don't stack up in her eyes LOL
Unread June 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post

Maybe Little Forester is too big for her. Who needs a tree trunk in her ass?
Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree..i have seen her like 10 times and i have tried and she always says not there. Maybe she is in love with Steve Lee..or maybe the magic word is chocolate star fish. BTW the second one sounds a little fake.
Unread June 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

I have tried many times but was shut down each time. Read that other guys other review.
Unread June 30th, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

I have visited Shirley 3 times, every time I tried to go anal and was shut down every time. When I read BBC review and than his second on same building I started getting suspicious.
Unread June 30th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo19 View Post
I have visited Shirley 3 times, every time I tried to go anal and was shut down every time. When I read BBC review and than his second on same building I started getting suspicious.
In his very first submission he claimed to get FS from Dr. Wang, a very cautious provider.
Unread June 30th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingalarga View Post
I agree..i have seen her like 10 times and i have tried and she always says not there. Maybe she is in love with Steve Lee..or maybe the magic word is chocolate star fish. BTW the second one sounds a little fake.
The magic word....of course, why didn't I think of that! I've even offered her more, but she always says "dirty"....yeah it's dirty... so is my mind....

Little Forester is definitely not a tree trunk...but I do keep yanking on him to see if he'll grow!
Unread June 30th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
In his very first submission he claimed to get FS from Dr. Wang, a very cautious provider.
I think I remember seeing that one and though I've never seen Wang, I thought that was odd.

His Shirley Post read like a Penthouse article....fairly entertaining though