Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 27th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
I can't believe this hasn't already been mentioned, but I bring it up only because it happened to me yesterday.

I was having a great time with this well-know, well-reviewed Asian girl from HX whose name shall not be named. It was my second visit with her in a week because she was so good the first time.

After going through all the normal fun stuff (DFK, BBBJ, rimming, cowgirl), she suddenly tells me to get on top. I thought it was strange because we hadn't been in CG too long, but I figured she was just tired today.

So we're in mish and I'm getting close. That's when I start to notice the smell. As I'm finishing, the smell starts getting stronger, nearly unbearable. I finish and pull out and the odor is now a tangible, palpable entity which hits me like an upper-cut.

Clearly she's aware too because she immediately excuses herself to the bathroom, saying she'll be right back for round two. But as she leaves, the smell lingering on my cock from whatever died in her kitty is causing me to dry heave. I nearly puked on the bed.

I realize girls get all sorts of fungal infections, bladder infections, etc., and that's probably all it was. But this was like the smell of festering, rotting carrion.

She finished in the bathroom and I rushed past her to the shower to clean the skunk from my body. She was waiting naked on the bed when I got out because I had paid for the hour, but I made up an excuse saying I had masturbated earlier and I only had one pop, so I was heading out.
Wow...what a drag. I guess a little scratch and sniff is always in order before hand. But sometimes a peripheral washing and perfume can cover up what a deep spelunking uncovers.
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

When the girl takes you money and says she will be right back. 1 minute after she is out of the room LE runs in and says your under arrest.
VIP User

arsenthearmenian

When your ATF tells you she will not BBFS you anymore.
Unread January 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

when you notice she may actually have a bit of an Adam's apple?
Unread January 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenthearmenian View Post
When your ATF tells you she will not BBFS you anymore.
Oh yeah. Taking things off the menu that you've been doing already. I really hate that!
Unread January 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

The real mood killer for me is when the prostitute pulls out the tissue and there is a condom inside.
VIP User

arsenthearmenian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
The real mood killer for me is when the prostitute pulls out the tissue and there is a condom inside.
Hey tjinla2001 what's a condom?
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

It is something to be avoided at all costs.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenthearmenian View Post
Hey tjinla2001 what's a condom?
It's an article used to place over a man's penis to prevent seminal fluid from entering a woman's vagina during intercourse. It also is touted to be effective in preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, such as Herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and HIV.

I just keep saran wrap and rubber bands in my pocket for the ghetto shops I roll to....
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I just keep saran wrap and rubber bands in my pocket for the ghetto shops I roll to....
MacGyver would be proud...