Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 22nd, 2017
Junior Puppy

GodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond repute
Default $.20 the new FS tip standard

I noticed a trend around the El Monte MPs to raise FS to $.2

Anyone else notice this trend by providers? They are not buckling as fast as before. I think they cooperating together to raise it.
Unread February 22nd, 2017
VIP User

ilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodWing View Post

Anyone else notice this trend by providers? They are not buckling as fast as before. I think they cooperating together to raise it.
Funny you say this they must have posted on a site or something.
A old lady tried to charge me $60 for a HJ I just walked out.

We have some simp ass hobbyist that will pay anything for FS.
Unread February 23rd, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodWing View Post

Yeah, I've noticed. Prices are going up. Had to happen. Remember when BBBJ's were $20? A lot of girls are now asking a Ben for a CBJ!

These girls move around a lot, and the veterans school the newbies. As the number of experienced providers goes up, the knowledge of what we will pay gets spread wider.

Next thing you know, they'll have a union...
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Yeah, I've noticed. Prices are going up. Had to happen. Remember when BBBJ's were $20? A lot of girls are now asking a Ben for a CBJ!

These girls move around a lot, and the veterans school the newbies. As the number of experienced providers goes up, the knowledge of what we will pay gets spread wider.

If you can't buy the ticket

You don't get to take the ride
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

hahahahaha

Remember when....

House: $14,500
Average income: $3,216
New car: $1,339
Gas: $.20 gallon
Loaf of bread: $.14
Postage stamp: $.03
Sirloin steak: $.77 lb

hahahahahaha

BB Blow Jobs: $20

hahahahahaha
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm staying with FS regulars and insisting on tips of 100 or less. I don't lowball but tips of 120 and 140 plus a fee of 40+ is outrageous for average looking providers providing average service.
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 buck fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
hahahahaha

Remember when....

House: $14,500
Average income: $3,216
New car: $1,339
Gas: $.20 gallon
Loaf of bread: $.14
Postage stamp: $.03
Sirloin steak: $.77 lb

hahahahahaha

BB Blow Jobs: $20

hahahahahaha
Of course I wasn't born yet, but back in the day, it cost $5 !

Also, its fun to check out youtube they have old commercials from the 70's: steak dinners for $3.64. I think a pack of smokes used to cost .25c . Can of coke .05 c.

A 3 bedroom house in OC back in 1975 cost $45,000 or so. The price of a nice Chevy truck now.
VIP User

hotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond repute

Deez is right on!! I won't go higher than 100 ever. Most times they'll take 80/85. If "they" are uniting to increase the going tip, I say "we" should unite to fend it off, and stick to the 80-100 range for fs. For "average" service from "average" providers, they're lucky to get 80! I've paid 300/hr for an awesome Indy in the comfort of her or my own room, but even that is rare for me. If I'm going to lay out 40-50 house plus another 100 for hh of FS, I'd just as soon see a local hottie privately for usually less than that, or pay 50 more for an hour with msog and have a real good time. Mongers need to unite on this one, especially if that's going down in SGV!
Unread February 24th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkisser View Post
Deez is right on!! I won't go higher than 100 ever. Most times they'll take 80/85. If "they" are uniting to increase the going tip, I say "we" should unite to fend it off, and stick to the 80-100 range for fs. For "average" service from "average" providers, they're lucky to get 80! I've paid 300/hr for an awesome Indy in the comfort of her or my own room, but even that is rare for me. If I'm going to lay out 40-50 house plus another 100 for hh of FS, I'd just as soon see a local hottie privately for usually less than that, or pay 50 more for an hour with msog and have a real good time. Mongers need to unite on this one, especially if that's going down in SGV!
Some shops instruct the girls that it's at least 30 minutes of massage before playtime. Some don't even give you the 30 minutes and start to complain it hurts after 15 minutes. Then they refuse to take their skinny jeans completely off. Hundred is all these girls deserve! Hot kisser said it. MONGERS NEED TO UNITE!
Unread February 24th, 2017
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

FS has levels. GFE and PSE are worth more, but for $200 or less we can get HX girls or CAMP girls that are willing to perform. I used to fuck this Viet in Ventura. Sasha, I think. She was cute as hell for a forty something, but a total dud. Compare that to a Shirley or even Coco Lincoln who like to perform....my 2.5 pesos....