Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread April 27th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Plenty of authentic Japanese pussy on SA no need to fuck fakes..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
fyi...there is a girl pretending to be a Japanese girl out in Torrance on SA.. She claimed she was a petite but when we met she is a Fat white girl....
Unread April 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Does anyone hate the girls calling you daddy more than me .. They might as well call you trick or John .. I think I will tell the next girl please don't call me daddy ..
The Latina girls that provide the best service always call you papi. That's how you weed out the good ones who put effort into a session vs the entitled ones. It's not an age thing either, they'll call mongers their age papi too.
Unread April 27th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing better in my opinion than getting a foreign girl of any nationality to start speaking her native language when she gets so turned on she forgets her limited English! LOL
Unread April 27th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Just wondering Kid as I am so jeaous. How was gorgeous Fiiipina you met last week? That sounded like the Brass ring. Was it as good as I'm imagining?
We met once and now trying to coordinate our schedules. So I have yet to pull her hello kitty panties down.
Unread April 27th, 2015
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about
Default seeking arrangements

Your the Man Kid! How do you know she has Hello Kitty panties? But any way I hope you will let us or me know.
Unread April 27th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Your the Man Kid! How do you know she has Hello Kitty panties? But any way I hope you will let us or me know.
I don't know for sure but I think it's a prerequisite that every Asian girl has at least 1 pair of hello kitty panties LOL I'll keep you posted
Unread April 28th, 2015

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SA On Mainstream Media

Since there is a thread about this, I thought it might be interesting to post this link.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/...-im-debt-free/

The girl says no sex, you guys believe her?

I think not myself but what else is she suppose to say?
Unread April 28th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTown62 View Post
Since there is a thread about this, I thought it might be interesting to post this link.

Of course she is...you don't travel with a guy and sleep in separate beds! If a SB tried that with me she would be on the first flight home. But then again I would never take a chick on a trip before I banged her.
Unread April 28th, 2015
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTown62 View Post

I think she is ugly and would not waste my time with her. there are so many ggod looking girls on SA that would give it up
Unread April 28th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Don't think that applys to the Latin girls on SA .. Actually I think most or civilians .. That have a day job and a life beyond fucking for a living ..or at least the few I have met from SA ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
The Latina girls that provide the best service always call you papi. That's how you weed out the good ones who put effort into a session vs the entitled ones. It's not an age thing either, they'll call mongers their age papi too.
Closed Thread